[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's the problem.. if u have slot for eggs.. u have to decide.. to open gift n may get 7km egg..

or spin the pokestop or gym n u may get 2 5 10km egg.
:s13::s13::s13:

now i only want 7km egg.. so i always make sure i have 9/9 7km egg.. then i go spin pokestop or gyms..

(once i hatch afew? if i use incbuator.. or if i hatch 1).. ill go open gift.. n stock up 9/9 7km egg again.. then i spin pokestop/gym.

But not all gift have 7km eggs. But if have I'll use the super incubator, similarly with 10km eggs. So sometimes I've to take a gamble on spinning stops or gyms, if an egg pops up then LL, have to hatch it or wait in queue.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Have anyone tried trading already?

How much stardust for a common mon like exeggutor and pinsir?

RsKW9Zr.png

Sgtrad

Reaction score
It seems that the stardust costs are pretty fixed if the traded pokemon already exists in the pokedex. So that incentivises trainers to ownself catch the pokemon instead of resorting to trading.

But higher friendship level does bring down the costs for a pokemon that's not yet in the pokedex.

[

Thanks

I guess it means that cost 100 SD and what my friend said was correct total will cost us 20kx2 SD if we trade unown

Sgtrad

Reaction score
But not all gift have 7km eggs. But if have I'll use the super incubator, similarly with 10km eggs. So sometimes I've to take a gamble on spinning stops or gyms, if an egg pops up then LL, have to hatch it or wait in queue.

Have some gifts ready .. once an egg hatch, open the gift. Need to have more than one because not all gifts has egg in it. I opened one without egg before.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
My luck with th regice is bad. Yesterday one fled because I wasn’t used to the constant attacks , but my girl napped it within 3 balls. Today I had 12 balls, 2 x excellent, 5 greats and 2 normal still fled. Again my girl’s napped with 3 balls .

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
to be fair.

regice is so much easier to throw.. compare to kygore at least.

getting all great throw should be no problem. even excellent is ok.. unless ur phone super laggy.

I still find it funny.. the target circle is at top of its head.. :s13::s13::s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
to be fair.

getting all great throw should be no problem. even excellent is ok.. unless ur phone super laggy.

I still find it funny.. the target circle is at top of its head.. :s13::s13::s13:

You are known for good throws ... my throw needs a lot of improvement compared to you

Sgtrad

Reaction score
to be fair.

I got used to Kyogre attacks and movements so at this point I think regice needs a bit of getting used to. I tried the throw when it attacks but it can double attacks or flies up .

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I got used to Kyogre attacks and movements so at this point I think regice needs a bit of getting used to. I tried the throw when it attacks but it can double attacks or flies up .

the regice will try to punch u.. once it punches u or the arm is moving back.. u throw the ball.. more or less .. will hit it.

u have to pay close attention n start spinning your white ball.. once it does the attack..

stay clam. n just do it. once u get the hang of it.. its really easy. :s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
the regice will try to punch u.. once it punches u or the arm is moving back.. u throw the ball.. more or less .. will hit it.

u have to pay close attention n start spinning your white ball.. once it does the attack..

stay clam. n just do it. once u get the hang of it.. its really easy. :s13:

Thanks .. I try to wait a little for the circle to be smaller and always Kenna that way

jannworld

Reaction score
I find regice extremely easy for excellent throw.
5/5 for me so far

My luck with th regice is bad. Yesterday one fled because I wasn’t used to the constant attacks , but my girl napped it within 3 balls. Today I had 12 balls, 2 x excellent, 5 greats and 2 normal still fled. Again my girl’s napped with 3 balls .

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only had 5. Figure out better add those playing around my area or are real friends .

Normally I added overseas ones for gifts, hoping have a 7km egg that will hatch into one which here in SG don’t have.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have some gifts ready .. once an egg hatch, open the gift. Need to have more than one because not all gifts has egg in it. I opened one without egg before.

Have a lot of trainers here who added me gave me gifts. Though I’ll only open them once I’ve a gift to give back to that trainer and today managed to clear a number of them, but still have a lot unopened as I do not have anymore gifts in my inventory now.

I opened one today which also have no 7km egg but it’s fine as they’re random. Once my eggs inventory is 9/9, definitely concurrent gifts opened will not have 7km egg.

But at least we know 7km eggs will give us good stuffs such as alolan pokemon. Speaking of alolan, I finally got my first alolan ratatta but tier 4 and have yet to encounter and catch Solrock.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually..

all alolan pokemon.. are just pokedex filler.. not strong 1.
:s13:

but... good to see them.. becos jin sian of those 2 5 10km egg already.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually..

all alolan pokemon.. are just pokedex filler.. not strong 1.

but... good to see them.. becos jin sian of those 2 5 10km egg already.

Correct, I try to catch every type to fill my pokedex, except those regional ones or thos hard to get such as Unown, which I’ve still not seen anywhere.

Something new is always very refreshing. The regular ones I still catch just to gain XP to reach level 40, including those hatch from eggs.

jannworld

Reaction score
Read from tsr, someone tested trading mewtwo and able to get lower than 10/10/10 when friendship is at good Friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.