Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysHardAlwaysReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought from this shop before? looks like a good deal?
cp3zU8c.jpg
Bro.. the bundle is 499.. i think for 480 plus somewhere..

Elysium87

Reaction score
anyone know if there's any place/seller who sell left joy con only? is there any deal for joy con right now? is it cheaper to buy a set of joy con instead of just left joy con?

my left joy con got problem, mine export so no warranty. my left joy con will auto walk left/move left sometimes, quite pek chey with it especially online games.

DevilH

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
want to ask where is recommended to get the switch and games?

Saw on lazada by PeppKouri seller @ $389 console w 1yr warranty

Elysium87

Reaction score
want to ask where is recommended to get the switch and games?

Saw on lazada by PeppKouri seller @ $389 console w 1yr warranty

peppkouri can be trusted, if you wan you can go down to their place. just find the cheapest deal on lazada or shopee. for games same thing, if you wan second hand then carousell

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
peppkouri can be trusted, if you wan you can go down to their place. just find the cheapest deal on lazada or shopee. for games same thing, if you wan second hand then carousell

carousell there I saw many delusional ones. selling 2nd hand for $700. smh

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
anyone know if there's any place/seller who sell left joy con only? is there any deal for joy con right now? is it cheaper to buy a set of joy con instead of just left joy con?

my left joy con got problem, mine export so no warranty. my left joy con will auto walk left/move left sometimes, quite pek chey with it especially online games.

Your best bet is to go forum / carousell to post a listing seeking to buy. Or for people who wanna "trade colors" so just buy 1 pair but just want 1 side type.

chowchow77

Master Member
Reaction score
I have joined the club!!!! Bought at shopee.

I see catridge games how come second hand so ex ****?! Or download from eshop better? Games in usd also right?

Is a thumb guard necessary?

substancia

Reaction score
How you guys bring out the switch? In a carry case? Or just those protective case?
It’s like hassle to me to zip open and close, yet I don’t feel safe with the controller if I just put the switch in my bag.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have joined the club!!!! Bought at shopee.

I see catridge games how come second hand so ex ****?! Or download from eshop better? Games in usd also right?

Is a thumb guard necessary?

Depends if you are a physical or digital kind of person ba.. can choose different region to buy loh.

Thumb grip yes. Can go carousel see see.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How you guys bring out the switch? In a carry case? Or just those protective case?
It’s like hassle to me to zip open and close, yet I don’t feel safe with the controller if I just put the switch in my bag.

In a carry case and my Switch wearing a clear case and joycons silicon cover.

I'm like you, feel troublesome but also don't feel safe so lup all together in one bag. So heavy :s22:

substancia

Reaction score
Your clear case can dock? I have a Mario back case, can’t dock.

In a carry case and my Switch wearing a clear case and joycons silicon cover.

I'm like you, feel troublesome but also don't feel safe so lup all together in one bag. So heavy :s22:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your clear case can dock? I have a Mario back case, can’t dock.

Need to buy those thin plastic casing that specifically says can dock, might be a bit tighter.

Else buy USB C Extender then no need to dock, connect with USB C.

CasperTheGhost

Master Member
Reaction score
Wan hoot faster hoot.. if not they oos again

Then don't buy lo. :s13:

Slow hand still blame shop. At least it's better than ezbuy OOS before sales start, people actually bought from this Lazada shop right? :s22:

this is true. that ezbuy one was a legit gimmick. i've had good experience with PeppKouri.

My bad guys.. Seems like they restock a few set of $389. Manage to get another set for my friend. Everyone happy now. Did not disappoint. Just need patience nia. :s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.