[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
but trade le the 100% IV also tio reroll what
some people might not know, or seller maybe dua pao say 100% no reroll or reroll only reduce abit, still wonder and so on :s13:

see if anyone going to PM him asking about the reroll thing and see his response :crazy:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is alola rattata spawn rate much lesser than alola Exeggutor? I only managed to encounter 2 since yesterday. Anyone know for how long alola rattata will be found in the wild? Can't seemed to find any dates from search.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

I also only caught two alolan rattatas so far. For the exeggutors, it was announced by NN that it will be available in the wild more often for a limited time, but it was not announced for the rattatas.

So yeah, that makes sense.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
What activity gets the friend days counter incremented? Is there somewhere to check this counter?

click on the fren.. there u can see the progress..

exchange gift/hoot raid together/hoot gym together/trade

Doing the above will increase frenship. but they dont stack. So just do 1 action will do.

koolkool

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the 7 km eggs are there to stay or for limited time only? I'm trying to just hatch normally with the infinite incubator. So the process of getting all the high iv alolan pokémons will take a while.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My first Alolan egg hatched Vulpix and evolved to Powder Snow/Blizzard Ninetales.

Read on TSR many people like, maybe because look chio.

Just now went for a short drive and got 2 consecutive 10 km eggs. Wonder if many people keep getting 10 km eggs too, just when people are trying to clear up egg slots.

Wah. Vulpix is nice
So far, I’ve gotten 2 meows both non wonder.
2 grimers both wonder
1 sandshrew wonder

Hope for vulpix soon

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
think they are here to stay. the 7km egg from gift.

somehow. i wish alll egg will be push to gift only.

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Regice meta for gym battles? Or just a trophy pokemon only?

Caught a few of them alrdy.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m reading and it seems that cp and iv both can be rerolled. There goes my high cp low iv mons - no point trading

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think optimum number of friends is not more than 5; else paiseh if they send you presents and you can’t send back cos waiting for empty egg slots

And I realized it is difficult to track

If u had no gifts left, all friends in your list will be greeted out with u not knowing whom I have sent and whom u have not.

Only if u still had gifts then can tell

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
click on the fren.. there u can see the progress..

exchange gift/hoot raid together/hoot gym together/trade

Doing the above will increase frenship. but they dont stack. So just do 1 action will do.

Don't have absolute number of days on the progress. Pretty much like how the gym level status bar.

Raid together, hoot gym or trade is quite straightforward both will gain a day. But exchange gift if one accept but the other didn't, will both get 1 point for that day?

I can't imagine those with multiple accounts having this daily burden to exchange gift, raid, spin and catch daily. And after doing all that also can't really trade for $ which I think most of the uncle or auntie are probably trying to so by multi accounting. :s22:

I think most will stop multi account soon since not much incentive anyway.:s13:

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After the generous 3 x sd water event, now want to catch Pokemon also no more motivation especially since hit level 40. Now is basically just click and see if got shiny variant. Daily research also no motivation to do since already have that legendary.

Who else playing like this now?:s22:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Don't have absolute number of days on the progress. Pretty much like how the gym level status bar.

Raid together, hoot gym or trade is quite straightforward both will gain a day. But exchange gift if one accept but the other didn't, will both get 1 point for that day?

I can imagine those with multiple accounts having this daily burden to exchange gift, raid, spin and catch daily. And after doing all that also can't really trade for $ which I think most of the uncle or auntie are probably trying to so by multi accounting. :s22:

I think most will stop multi account soon since not much incentive anyway.:s13:
The value of friendship shows up in raids too. That is where multi account helps, cos after 90 days, there are extra 4 Premier balls. No longer need to worry about lack of Premier balls from lack of damaged dealt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.