Anybody knows where to buy cloth backdrop

pinkahlao

Reaction score
I need to find one for big items photoshoot. As big as models like furnitures.

pwnies5600

Reaction score
Do you have a specific material in mind for cloth? If it's just generic white cloth you can even use bedsheets. The only cloth backdrop I own is a big white one I bought from my neighbourhood bedding store years ago. It's really just 3 rolls of cloth stitched together. It's a pain to use though because it's so big and creases when you fold it.

Nowadays there are seamless paper options. Those are pretty big as well (but still not as big as stitching bedsheets together) and fit even large groups of 15+ people for group photos. They don't crease and I find them much easier to use. Plus they come in a variety of colours, everything from chroma green to studio blue to pure white. Cathay photo stocks those, but give them a call or an email before you go because they may not always have the colour and size you want in store.

http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/offers/2009/05/savage-widetone-seamless-background-paper#.Wy8veBIza_s

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.