[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

TwMilkTeaTw

ya lor. can understand. nowadays. pple dont hang around long.
play awhile. change game. same like job. work awhile. quit.

lol.

Sgtrad

I really dunno how the friendship progress is made.

For some friend, I already lost a day's progress, even though he sent gift and I sent gift too. Got to wait one more day in the quest towards Best Friend status.

I don’t really know how it works too. My girl’s account I raided with her and exchanged gifts but progress still slower than one of my fridend whom I added same day but later than my girl’s. This friend we only exchange gifts.

Sgtrad

Yes ivs will be reroll. Those guides and YouTube videos got mention and advise not to trade away good ivs. This is a good feature because:
1) chance to reroll a tier2 legendary to better iv
2) prevent ppl from selling it under table for $$

My friend tried and told me tier 1 re-roll to tier 4 ! I already warned him not to try . He wants to move all his powerful moms to sub-account and transfer weaker ones to main so that he can power up those weak ones cis main has a lot of SD.

TwMilkTeaTw

nn not so stupid to come out with sth.. that dont really benefit them but benefit the player n let player poke them gao gao.

if iv dont re roll. pple will use their trade system. n black market.

end of the day.. there is no free lunch.

(if in future. if any) u want no iv re roll. can. but u have to buy a in shop item ( for that trade)
now. nn earn. so. they wont care. but. they probably wont do it. becos. sure kanna gao gao. haha!

Sgtrad

pretty standard. first 2 pkm in the gym always blissey snorlax chansey.

I like to add Slaking as first few. Charge move pretty hard to dodge and damage is quite high. If no one add water type o also like to add water type just to make it a bit harder for the attacker as he/she needs to change mons for effective damage ..

TwMilkTeaTw

I like to add Slaking as first few. Charge move pretty hard to dodge and damage is quite high. If no one add water type o also like to add water type just to make it a bit harder for the attacker as he/she needs to change mons for effective damage ..

yes. Play rough hit hard n fast. (if defender slaking got play rough)
if not. pls. dont put in gym. its useless max. lol.

if u use machamp to hoot... assuming u hoot alone. n defender slaking has 4k cp. after u chut 1 dymanic punch n 2nd is almost charge up. get ready to dodge the first play rough. dodge liao. then. rest is history.

after slaking drop 1 bar motivation. play rough or not. no diff liao. before it chut. it will faint liao

so imo. slaking still v useless. worst than snorlax.
but if attacker is not season gym hooter or someone who play the game blindly.
ya. slaking will always slap them hard. lol (at least once. when it has 4k cp)

Snoweagle

ya lor. can understand. nowadays. pple dont hang around long.
play awhile. change game. same like job. work awhile. quit.

lol.

But I absolutely love playing pogo and I've colleagues telling me 'wah, you're still playing Pokémon??' or something like I'm a die-hard fan. But I still play at my own pace.

BTW, all the new alolan mons all gained weight after evolved ah? Raticate and Persian looked so chubby! :s13:

Snoweagle

but now no problem la. with gift.
the max pot n max revive. like free 1.
lol

Ever since this new friends thing with gifts, I've upgraded my storage and bag space to accommodate the items.

I still have many more people who've sent me gifts un-opened as I always ran out of gifts myself! :o

Guys, wanna ask u something regarding Regice.

Comparing Level 35 Machamp with Level 20 Entei, which one deals more DPS against Regice?

I dun feel like pumping stardust on the Fire-type legendaries, cos got no good IV one, so have been making do with Machamp, and a 2nd squad of Hariyama if my 1st squad of Machamp got wiped out.

Feasible?

TwMilkTeaTw

Guys, wanna ask u something regarding Regice.

Comparing Level 35 Machamp with Level 20 Entei, which one deals more DPS against Regice?

I dun feel like pumping stardust on the Fire-type legendaries, cos got no good IV one, so have been making do with Machamp, and a 2nd squad of Hariyama if my 1st squad of Machamp got wiped out.

Feasible?

DPS.. I dontknow... who higher.. But Entei n Machamp.. imo.. both worth to power up.

But if u dont feel like pumping.. then dont lei. likewise if I dont have the 1 i want .. i wont power up too. :s13:

Also.. For regice.. actually.. Machamp n hariyama is good. becos it has focus blast/Earthquake/blizzard..

the 2 above.. hoot simi regice combo.. also can.
But if regice has earthquake.. your entei..flaron.. etc.. all will GG. :s13:

silverstone

hello peeps, looking to add friends here too as friends/colleague around me dun play this game liao...

my trainer code is: 0069 5449 8720

DPS.. I dontknow... who higher.. But Entei n Machamp.. imo.. both worth to power up.

But if u dont feel like pumping.. then dont lei. likewise if I dont have the 1 i want .. i wont power up too. :s13:

Also.. For regice.. actually.. Machamp n hariyama is good. becos it has focus blast/Earthquake/blizzard..

the 2 above.. hoot simi regice combo.. also can.
But if regice has earthquake.. your entei..flaron.. etc.. all will GG. :s13:

Of course, if same level, Entei will do more damage. But since we all most likely have a fully powered up squad of 6 Machamp, might as well use that if DPS is just slightly less than the same level Entei.

Sgtrad

yes. Play rough hit hard n fast. (if defender slaking got play rough)
if not. pls. dont put in gym. its useless max. lol.

if u use machamp to hoot... assuming u hoot alone. n defender slaking has 4k cp. after u chut 1 dymanic punch n 2nd is almost charge up. get ready to dodge the first play rough. dodge liao. then. rest is history.

after slaking drop 1 bar motivation. play rough or not. no diff liao. before it chut. it will faint liao

so imo. slaking still v useless. worst than snorlax.
but if attacker is not season gym hooter or someone who play the game blindly.
ya. slaking will always slap them hard. lol (at least once. when it has 4k cp)

My slaking 4.3k

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.