[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I will try to add those playing around my area ...if and when I see familiar faces .. I will thick skin go and ask .. :)

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Guys, wanna ask u something regarding Regice.

Comparing Level 35 Machamp with Level 20 Entei, which one deals more DPS against Regice?

I dun feel like pumping stardust on the Fire-type legendaries, cos got no good IV one, so have been making do with Machamp, and a 2nd squad of Hariyama if my 1st squad of Machamp got wiped out.

Feasible?

I tried Entai but found out it is glass canon , maybe because I didn’t power up. Since I have lots of Ho-oh I use mostly Ho-oh with Moltres

jannworld

Reaction score
No way entei is a glass Cannon.
In terms of dps moltres is better
In terms of bulk and tdo entei last longer than moltres
Hooh is much tankier but Hooh doesn’t have fire fast move.

Both moltres and entei could be surpass by the gen4 legendary volcano Pokémon but I like variety and gen4 at least 6-12mths away

Moltres and entei are my starting 2 follow by 4 machamps for regice

Sgtrad

Reaction score
No way entei is a glass Cannon.
In terms of dps moltres is better
In terms of bulk and tdo entei last longer than moltres
Hooh is much tankier but Hooh doesn’t have fire fast move.

Both moltres and entei could be surpass by the gen4 legendary volcano Pokémon but I like variety and gen4 at least 6-12mths away

Moltres and entei are my starting 2 follow by 4 machamps for regice

My entei has not been powered up. One charge move I found almost up lorry .. I use Ho-oh (only power up my 100% but I have a few weather boosted), Moltres (2.9k) and charlizard. I will try Machamp soon

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
Then of course cannot compare. Lvl 20 and lvl 30 got difference. Fully max lvl 40 and 30 also got difference.

My entei has not been powered up. One charge move I found almost up lorry .. I use Ho-oh (only power up my 100% but I have a few weather boosted), Moltres (2.9k) and charlizard. I will try Machamp soon

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
blu is me...

Oh yes I saw it, apologies as got a lot added me and sent me gifts including you. But I’ll need some time to send gifts out as there’re many outstanding ones including you, and I’m trying to get my inventory stocked up for gifts, currently is zero.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So looks like the trading medal is hard to achieve ?

It's like distance based ?

So first step is to trade pokemons 1000 km part ?

So must trade mon caught in Sg with one caught somewhere like Bangkok to achieve that ?

Am I getting this right ?

And that's the bronze mdeal

For silver it's 100k km distance and gold 1milion km distance ?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And seems trading will give extra candies

close distance 1 candy

medium distance 2 candies (how far ? like between changi and tuas ?)

100km 3 candies

So if one trade one mon caught in Sg with one caught in Malaka, both will get extra 3 candies ?

Is that how it work ?

If that is the case that must go Malaysia more often to just grind and trade for extra candies liao

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eMGfV2Xl.png

Most iconic gift received today. :D

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yes I saw it, apologies as got a lot added me and sent me gifts including you. But I’ll need some time to send gifts out as there’re many outstanding ones including you, and I’m trying to get my inventory stocked up for gifts, currently is zero.

no worries bro, me also havent open all da gifts, as i got a lot of 10km egg... :s22:

ckaytho

Reaction score
And seems trading will give extra candies

close distance 1 candy

medium distance 2 candies (how far ? like between changi and tuas ?)

100km 3 candies

So if one trade one mon caught in Sg with one caught in Malaka, both will get extra 3 candies ?

Is that how it work ?

If that is the case that must go Malaysia more often to just grind and trade for extra candies liao
wanna ask bout this trading... 3 extra candies of wat type..
eg I trade rat for pg... so I sld get rat candies extra?the color candies they display is pink n white strip ( maybe is generic color to represent all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.