Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltchew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm just a quick check, does the eShop still
- require you to "give up" the existing funds in your eShop wallet before you change region?
- require a US Credit Card for the US eShop?

i bought fifa digital copy yesterday
1) it will tell u your $$ in current region cant b transfered..from my understanding, they wont disappear..when u go bck to this region u can use it again
2) i use paypal, nv show me any issue

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
hmm just a quick check, does the eShop still
- require you to "give up" the existing funds in your eShop wallet before you change region?
- require a US Credit Card for the US eShop?

My advise. Dont change region. Create a new account.
You can use the same email. If you are using gmail, just use email+MEX@gmail.com for mexico account for example. The purchases will be stuck in the account but you can use any account on your switch to play. You can also maintain your eshop credit so if that region, likely US, has cheaper games, you can buy it there.

AFAIK, canada mexico can all use any credit card. US may not. But you can buy top up card for credit, and top up cards at shopee and other places can get it for cheaper with promo codes etc.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much after convertion?

P.s Rumours saying Nintendo will activate the Bluetooth system soon :s34:
As NS have Bluetooth system in built.

Switch actually has Bluetooth audio but... OVER USB. it was activated last year.
https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/19/16504088/nintendo-switch-wireless-headphones-headset-update

but means u need a USB dongle. Why no direct bluetooth audio? so that Nintendo can sell their own USB audio dongle or license it out to 3rd party hardware vendors in the near future and make more money.

edit: tbf, all it takes is Nintendo to just deny other non-licenses 3rd parties from using their bluetooth audio and force everyone to use their own or from their licensed partners.

would nintendo be that evil? it has happened before (Wiimote Plus is a nice example, Guitar Hero accessory for the DS is another nice example).

Last edited:

CasperTheGhost

Master Member
Reaction score
Any place i can get a grip case or any case that can recommend?

BUBM, orzly, skullco grip case where can i get those.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...intendo-switch

Just backed this yesterday

:D
. Usb c direct, no need to charge, can output to two Bluetooth headsets.

Previous time didn't post link ma.. No head no tail lol.

Agar convert lor.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...intendo-switch

Just backed this yesterday

:D
. Usb c direct, no need to charge, can output to two Bluetooth headsets.

:s7:

see post #8090 . i quote u before. got link mah. lol

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those looking for the Lazada, PeppKouri offer for set at $389. ****... they so sneaky... its export set

luckily I checked out and immediately cancelled.

Last edited:

DevilH

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
want to ask what type of microsd card are you all using?

those looking for the Lazada, PeppKouri offer for set at $389. ****... they so sneaky... its export set

luckily I checked out and immediately cancelled.

yeah i saw , different from the initial one :vijayadmin:

Last edited:

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh i tot i read got local warranty?

they got 3 items listed at same price of $389 now. only 1 is indicated (Asia) set which they confirmed is local warranty. this one, it will show oos. but then now got 2 more item listed at $389, but listed as export. so, be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.