November 2017 SBF

ahcursed

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Does any know about the incinerators in the industrial area near Sun Natura, how often do they burn (what time? days?) and how bad is the smell?

Any info is appreciated, thanks!

semblady123

Reaction score
Someone shared about this in this thread 2-3 pages back.. but more abt the industrial area sound & smell la

Hi Guys

Does any know about the incinerators in the industrial area near Sun Natura, how often do they burn (what time? days?) and how bad is the smell?

Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Fate82

Reaction score
Hi.

I book a flat on 11 June and today it’s a Sunday I got a sms notification to collect my keys on 21 July . I didn’t apply for shg and ahg as I was not qualified . Now I am abit upset as I didn’t wanted to move in so fast. I was also upset as they took my hle based on the date I apply which is 20 nov 2017

flying88

Reaction score
Hi.

I book a flat on 11 June and today it’s a Sunday I got a sms notification to collect my keys on 21 July . I didn’t apply for shg and ahg as I was not qualified . Now I am abit upset as I didn’t wanted to move in so fast. I was also upset as they took my hle based on the date I apply which is 20 nov 2017
Hi,-which area u apply? I book my flat 3weeks ago and oso request early key collection,but until now no news at all. The officer didn't even reply my email.

heybuddy

Reaction score
Hi,-which area u apply? I book my flat 3weeks ago and oso request early key collection,but until now no news at all. The officer didn't even reply my email.
I appealed for early key collection.. i am applying for grants at the same time too.. did u apply for ahg/shg?

Monday21

Reaction score
I booked my flat in May 2018 (Nov 17 SBF exercise). Unit is up and ready but grant still processing... Roughly how long are they going to process, would anyone know?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Hi.

Hi there. HLE only lasted for 6 months and need to renew again if key collection had past the 6 months grace period, is it?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Officer told us that grant will be approved in 4-6 months later after the date we booked the unit. We plan to apply for HLE after we gotten the grant since we house will only be ready in 2 years time. He told us to apply HLE 6 months later and renew again when the key collection date is closer as HLE only valid for 6 months. Renewals application will be process faster.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yes, that's right. Will need to renew and have a valid one during keys collection :)

Just called up HDB, they told us for our case (house only available in 2 years time) no need to apply for HLE first. Loan department will do an assessment before key collection and send us the loan application. We can apply then. No point apply already then need to renew.

Monday21

Reaction score
So cute.. haha..

I want as slow.. so can stay with parents a bit longer:D
if stay with parents i also want slow... but unfortunately, im staying with in-laws hahahahaha. so, the faster the better... Somemore current house is rented from HDB (2 room rental) under me and my spouse's name but ive never had a say in my own home. Everything also in-law decide, everything also in-law say. My own family members have yet to come to my house cos my in-laws command and conquer ;') This will only end once i get my SBF keys heh.

I WANT TO BREAK FREE!!! :') :')

semblady123

Reaction score
if stay with parents i also want slow... but unfortunately, im staying with in-laws hahahahaha. so, the faster the better... Somemore current house is rented from HDB (2 room rental) under me and my spouse's name but ive never had a say in my own home. Everything also in-law decide, everything also in-law say. My own family members have yet to come to my house cos my in-laws command and conquer ;') This will only end once i get my SBF keys heh.

I WANT TO BREAK FREE!!! :') :')

hi-5!

Oh no wonder la.. haha same la.. if like that I also want fast:s22:

For me I wanna move out slow cos once move out inlaws waiting to visit me often :s13::s22: :s11::s11::s11:

Well well.. whats new right..

U move out also they will still come there and command and conquer :s22::eek:

Monday21

Reaction score
i rather they visit from time to time than stay with us. Endured five years! I will go cray-cray if I have to endure another five muahahahaha. Somemore I purposely applied SBF at B.B despite being an east-sider for years :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.