[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
NN telling u to buy more incubators! :s13:

ytd i was talking to a newly made friend during raid, she got 4000+ coins....all from daily gyms.....omg...im at 197 :s13:

I bought 2 boxes last round so still have 2 finite incubators

Sgtrad

Reaction score
In TWN airport spinned Min 10stops/gyms and ZERO gift ? Why Singaporean cannot get gift abroad to send to friends ???

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
In TWN airport spinned Min 10stops/gyms and ZERO gift ? Why Singaporean cannot get gift abroad to send to friends ???

do u already have 5 gift in ur bag..

if u do.. u cant spin anymore gift.. until u give away some ..

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how many gifts you have in your inventory?

you can only hold up to 5 in your inventory, so you have to give out whatever you have before being able to get new ones

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ive spend 1k.

my photography equipment is many folds of that.. but that's another story altogether.

actually... im surprise tho.. this game.. really have tons of pple dumping thousandsss of dollars into it.

BT dont count.. he probably spent 50k already.. there are many angmo or japanese pple or etc etc.. also done few thousand raids.. (not counting the coins they spent on other in game items) + transport fee.. gas (if driving to play the game)

think pogo still the number 1 top grossing apps isnt it. :s22: its crazy. lol...

Haha I also spent over $10k for all my photography equipment so this is just a small portion. I'm not so hardcore to spend a 5-digit amount for pogo up to now.

By the way one of my 7km egg hatched an alolan Grimer, it's green instead of white. :eek:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
yesh same here :s13:
its time to whack some mawile and absol using the free passes for shiny!
the regis are pokedex nia and i think NN knows it...tats y they release it with the friend feature :s22:

I prefer aerodactyle ... let me see whether can get shinny in TWN

Sgtrad

Reaction score
i oso not using though i really want to try out alolan ninetails in gym :s13:
but i think NN going to release them in wild soon oso leh, at least the official announcement lidat say

Bro/sis we play same area . Sent PM to you , you didn’t read or too many friends cannot add me ?

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Haha I also spent over $10k for all my photography equipment so this is just a small portion. I'm not so hardcore to spend a 5-digit amount for pogo up to now.

By the way one of my 7km egg hatched an alolan Grimer, it's green instead of white. :eek:

I spent not more than $300 for both my girl’s an my account. I only hatch one 7km at one time ... no need to rush .

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the one that NN trying to milk the most is the 2 raid medals

To get gold need 1k each

How much need to spend on PP for those that are impatient to use just daily free pass ?

And our legend Brandon Tan already made over 1ok legendary raids. How much is that on PP alone ?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
how many gifts you have in your inventory?

you can only hold up to 5 in your inventory, so you have to give out whatever you have before being able to get new ones

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
The limit of 5 gifts in the inventory is limiting the use of so many friends in the list, unless one is only looking to leech on their friends' gifts without giving them a gift in return.

Even if one is to go out and spin pokestops everyday just to generate the gifts to give away, it is still very inefficient to have to give out as we generate the gifts, just to avoid the 5 gift limit.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
On another issue, there seems to be a bug on friendship level.

With the benefit of my alternative account, I have discovered that the progress of the level for my accounts' friendship progress is not the same! I having 2 more days of progress on one account than the other account, even though I am looking at each other as friend! :eek:

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The limit of 5 gifts in the inventory is limiting the use of so many friends in the list, unless one is only looking to leech on their friends' gifts without giving them a gift in return.

Even if one is to go out and spin pokestops everyday just to generate the gifts to give away, it is still very inefficient to have to give out as we generate the gifts, just to avoid the 5 gift limit.

Is this limit of 5 newly imposed?
Still waiting for my alolan vulpix leh
Got 4 grimers already and 5 meows but Heng 1 is perfect IV cp388

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How to set rid of the gifts?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is this limit of 5 newly imposed?
Still waiting for my alolan vulpix leh
Got 4 grimers already and 5 meows but Heng 1 is perfect IV cp388

If I am not wrong, the limit at the start of the implementation of friend feature is 20 gifts.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

I dont see myself spending 5 digit amount for pogo.
LOL!.

I just hatch 8 Alolan egg.. 6 turn out meowth.. happen 2nd time liao.. stupid kitty. :s13::vijayadmin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.