[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannworld

Reaction score
I’m sure got bug
I raid with my wife account in same lobby (can see the energy animation) but my friendship level to her is moving. But from her phone to mine it is not.

Anyone encounter this issue when your friendship point is not moving?

I have a friend that been stuck at "5 more days" for 2 days liao. We been gifting each other every day. On his side, my account is showing "3 more days" which should be correct. But on my side, it show "5 more days".

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I’m sure got bug
I raid with my wife account in same lobby (can see the energy animation) but my friendship level to her is moving. But from her phone to mine it is not.

i have a fren. on my screen. 1 more day to great fren.
but im still 6 more days to great fren on her screen.
its sad.

frenzoned. .. trololool

limbs03

Reaction score
My 7km eggs kept hatching Meowth! :s22:

i think i read somewhere that the meowth rate for 7km eggs is 50+% and vulpix is 3% :s22:
that is kinda troll considering 7km is quite a distance

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/8tj1l9/alolan_egg_rarity_tiers/

i'm at 3 meowth, 2 sandsrew and 1 grimer :s13:

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i read somewhere that the meowth rate for 7km eggs is 50+% and vulpix is 2.5% :s22:
that is kinda troll considering 7km is quite a distance

i'm at 3 meowth, 2 sandsrew and 1 grimer :s13:

I’ve got a number of Meowths hatched, transferred a few away, kept two and evolved two (one male, one female) into Persians. Sandshrew also the same as Meowth, Grimer hatched two, one evolved into the colourful Muk. Vulpix still zero. Solrock also zero has spawn rate has been mediocre, hardly see any around.

limbs03

Reaction score
I’ve got a number of Meowths hatched, transferred a few away, kept two and evolved two (one male, one female) into Persians. Sandshrew also the same as Meowth, Grimer hatched two, one evolved into the colourful Muk. Vulpix still zero. Solrock also zero has spawn rate has been mediocre, hardly see any around.

maybe u can consider refraining from using your $$ incubators for now and stick to the infinity use one.....:s22:

i have a feeling NN will adjust the egg rates very soon, they cannot afford to keep trolling the 7km eggs!

this meowth hatching reminds me of my 10km egg pinsir hatching days....:s22:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe u can consider refraining from using your $$ incubators for now and stick to the infinity use one.....:s22:

i have a feeling NN will adjust the egg rates very soon, they cannot afford to keep trolling the 7km eggs!

this meowth hatching reminds me of my 10km egg pinsir hatching days....:s22:

Haha yes, I suppose now will relax a bit on the super incubators, but still have a lot of gifts not opened.

I’m now also awaiting NN to release a bug fix as when you complete a field research and the reward is a mystery pokemon, when you claim it and it opens up, the screen becomes unresponsive. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.

limbs03

Reaction score
Haha yes, I suppose now will relax a bit on the super incubators, but still have a lot of gifts not opened.

I’m now also awaiting NN to release a bug fix as when you complete a field research and the reward is a mystery pokemon, when you claim it and it opens up, the screen becomes unresponsive. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.

chill lah...there will always be gifts to open :s13:
and from my experience, eggs from gifts are pretty common

nope, i am not experiencing your bug leh, maybe u try uninstall and install the game again?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
sorry boss! i seldom check inbox :s13:
i kinda rem i've seen your nick (less one alphabet :s13:) in my neighbourhood, now i know!! :s13:
u got see me ard before?

tks for your gift from TW!
my first overseas gift, screenshot!

I wanted to register the same but HWZ doesn’t allows so I add one more. Ok more TWN gifts coming your way . I will like back here 2 weeks later for 2 weeks so you will have lots of TWN gifts. Actually there is also a need to go Austin on 3rd week Jul but I have more important business here in TWN if not I love to go Austin and send you some TEXAS gifts too

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
sorry boss! i seldom check inbox :s13:
i kinda rem i've seen your nick (less one alphabet :s13:) in my neighbourhood, now i know!! :s13:
u got see me ard before?

tks for your gift from TW!
my first overseas gift, screenshot!

I only know BLUE in the morning RED at night . Seldom see yellow so sorry didn’t remember seeing your nick in any gym. Next time I try to check more yellow gyms

limbs03

Reaction score
Please check your PM and add my girl will you ? Thanks

added! :)

I only know BLUE in the morning RED at night . Seldom see yellow so sorry didn’t remember seeing your nick in any gym. Next time I try to check more yellow gyms

(legit)yellow always kena thrashed...now u know why i so sad..... :sad:
hope to raid together w u!

I wanted to register the same but HWZ doesn’t allows so I add one more. Ok more TWN gifts coming your way . I will like back here 2 weeks later for 2 weeks so you will have lots of TWN gifts. Actually there is also a need to go Austin on 3rd week Jul but I have more important business here in TWN if not I love to go Austin and send you some TEXAS gifts too

wah shiok leh....if u go texas can catch heracross!
will look forward to your TWN gifts, scally i hatch a white fox from your TWN egg!! :s13:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally after just over 10 eggs, hatched an alolan Vulpix! But tier 2 only.

Anyway if anyone else wants to add me too, it's 7970 6791 0852.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
wah shiok leh....if u go texas can catch heracross!
will look forward to your TWN gifts, scally i hatch a white fox from your TWN egg!! :s13:

I also want to go ...quite fun place but I have to attend to more important business. Already got my heracross when spoofing previously. I thought anytime can go back to catch so I only had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.