Prevent Acne Breakout

BeautyMind

Reaction score
Antioxidants helps in the preventing and treating acne by circumventing free radical damage that harms the skin and the immune system, warding off inflammation and breakouts. ... Regularly supplementing your diet with foods rich in this compound can help quell breakouts for healthy, acne-free skin.
You will not believe it until you have seen our Antoxidant designed for your well- being.

Pinky Sky

Reaction score
Vitamin E is good too =) They say it helps in healing.

I also go for facial. If you are those who like extraction, can go to Orchard Lucky Plaza (level 3 i think). The lady can extract pimples without making your face red!

If not, can also try Radium Medical at Suntec City. The Dual Yellow Laser and LED Blue Light really helps to smoother my skin and reduce breakouts.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.