November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Hi!!

Omg... Sorry for the late reply.

Thankyou2. Can't wait to collect keys. Hehehe!
Yours is male officer? Seems like abit strict hor. No harm trying right.

Mine already completed, Canberra. I wanted Sembawang with FF. But it got booked. Sad.... I didn't know flooring can be so costly.

Wahh.. So nice 2 years later. No rush for you. Just appeal. Go for it ya!!
I think for those units which already built and keys ready for collection will be a bit tough to appeal for flooring, but you may like to try, no harm trying actually.

Mine is a male "kinda old" officer. I think he more interested in my MIL. Kept asking whether is she an actress, part-timer actress, etc..... :s13::s13:

heybuddy

Reaction score
4+k should be covered Living+walkway+3bed room. Do remember ask how long is their warranty. Frankly speaking.. if 4+k.. go take a look at "Evorich" cost about 5k.. lifetime warranty.. their product really very good.. you can feel the difference when u compare to others..

But 5k.. too pain for me.. my ID quoted me 3+k for vinyl.(25years warranty)

i spoke with evorich sales representative yesterday. He quoted me $5000+ for normal vinyl using recycled materials. HERF is $7000+

both with screeding..

haogui

Reaction score
Knowing and seeing the actual unit has completed, passed by the unit that we booked several round of viewing and stand outside to predict what will be the view from living room.... Yet we can't do anything except waiting..... :spin:
4 to 6 month waiting....
Neck long long...

semblady123

Reaction score
Hehehe so cute u stand outside and visualise ..
Before flat booking I went site visit so many times cos till the day before all the units I wanted were booked and I keep viewing backup units..
Guess what
After booking flat not even once I went there or even passed by the place.. how lazy can I get.. I should go talk to the neighbour and try to see their home if they let hehe
My neighbour door was open when I went the last time and their lights were so bright .. 😊

Knowing and seeing the actual unit has completed, passed by the unit that we booked several round of viewing and stand outside to predict what will be the view from living room.... Yet we can't do anything except waiting..... :spin:
4 to 6 month waiting....
Neck long long...

genovian

Reaction score
I think someone was asking about when they release the smoke for the factory area opposite Sun Natura. I captured this around 7.15pm today.

e6azXwh.jpg

Once again to those who picked Sun Natura. GXGX now you gonna experience what it's like for me for the past 15 years! :s13:

4 to 6 month waiting....
Neck long long...

I heard can appeal earlier get key, especially if your unit is built already, as early as 3 weeks after can get key lei! :eek:

But if you think about why they need 4 - 6 months to process after take key.. I believe most of it is just paper work like validate your salaries, engage lawyer draft your loan and so on, go HDB hidden warehouse to dig for your house keys :s13: and so on... If you 'hurry' them a little, think 3 weeks is plausible to settle all. Meanwhile take this time to find and compare reno ID/contractors since you are also waiting for the flat.

Last edited:

jameskuwe

Reaction score
Heng I didn’t get Natura or Canberra. Didn’t realize the incinerator is so near. My friend stays opposite Natura. He complains that’s always a film of industrial dust on the floor despite the fact that it’s mopped everyday

genovian

Reaction score
Heng I didn’t get Natura or Canberra. Didn’t realize the incinerator is so near. My friend stays opposite Natura. He complains that’s always a film of industrial dust on the floor despite the fact that it’s mopped everyday

Best thing is you appeal to any agency also no use. They check here check there still will say everything is under industry standards and nothing they can do about it. :o:o:o

Weeli85

Reaction score
I think someone was asking about when they release the smoke for the factory area opposite Sun Natura. I captured this around 7.15pm today.

e6azXwh.jpg

Once again to those who picked Sun Natura. GXGX now you gonna experience what it's like for me for the past 15 years! :s13:

No all natura area la, from the view I see is more near to blk362c beside the lake :x this also 1 of the reason why 362c so many pple never take 😏

Last edited:

zidmosby

Reaction score

e6azXwh.jpg

is it a smell issue or what?

semblady123

Reaction score
No all natura area la, from the view I see is more near to blk362c beside the lake :x this also 1 of the reason why 362c so many pple never take 😏

But someone kept promoting 362C and in the booking so many booked there...

I kept telling everyone take 362B or 363A.. cos after countless visits, 362C was out cos so towards the end.. and 362A the train sound was tooooooooo loud even on 14th storey...

So pls guys & girls choose 362B or 363A if got chance.. but 363A units all in front of lift / chute... we believe if right in front of lift or at a T-junction...all the eyes coming out of lift or at the turning.. their eyes will be on that house only... like kinda like 'evil eyes'... like that la... we believe la.. diff ppl diff belief.. that's why I shortlisted 362B finally after so many visits..362B the unit BEHIND the lift..forgot the number.

semblady123

Reaction score
thanks for the info la.. so useful..esp the one digging key in warehouse.. made me LOL in office.. that made my day :s13::s13::s13::s13:

e6azXwh.jpg

I heard can appeal earlier get key, especially if your unit is built already, as early as 3 weeks after can get key lei! :eek:

But if you think about why they need 4 - 6 months to process after take key.. I believe most of it is just paper work like validate your salaries, engage lawyer draft your loan and so on, go HDB hidden warehouse to dig for your house keys :s13: and so on... If you 'hurry' them a little, think 3 weeks is plausible to settle all. Meanwhile take this time to find and compare reno ID/contractors since you are also waiting for the flat.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
i spoke with evorich sales representative yesterday. He quoted me $5000+ for normal vinyl using recycled materials. HERF is $7000+

both with screeding..

Yea if u using HERF material is about that range.. but i see their normal vinyl also not bad liao.

Weeli85

Reaction score
But someone kept promoting 362C and in the booking so many booked there...

I kept telling everyone take 362B or 363A.. cos after countless visits, 362C was out cos so towards the end.. and 362A the train sound was tooooooooo loud even on 14th storey...

So pls guys & girls choose 362B or 363A if got chance.. but 363A units all in front of lift / chute... we believe if right in front of lift or at a T-junction...all the eyes coming out of lift or at the turning.. their eyes will be on that house only... like kinda like 'evil eyes'... like that la... we believe la.. diff ppl diff belief.. that's why I shortlisted 362B finally after so many visits..362B the unit BEHIND the lift..forgot the number.

362c the kitchen very dark also, can't even dry your cloth -.-... the price for 9 and 17 storey same because 9 face mrt and 17 face flat somemore near ranted flat and lake....... 363A good is all room facing sky, if worried pple seeing u, just close the door everything solve :p somemore below is super market and future primary school...

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Managed to speak to the manager in-charge for our case. She told us that we need to obtain the HLE before going down to sign agreement. Which was a total wrong information we gotten from calling the hotlines. For our case which our house will only be ready in 2-3 years times, we need to apply for HLE which will only valid for 6 months. After which when the key collection date is closer then it will be renew again by the loan department. They will remind us and send in renewal application. She also asked me since I have not apply for HLE, then she will not rush the grant department to expedite my case. I told her we want to know how much grant we can get soon, so she will ask the grant department now to expedite on it. Meaning, you can ask the manager who is in-charge of your case to rush for the grant and eventually get the keys earlier. It's hard to get her(for me). I called up the hotlines once to leave down my no. for a call back and I called her direct line 5 times and leave down a voice mail for a call back. She returned call at 6pm yesterday.

With regards to our flooring request, she told me that she needs to check with the building department as they had already purchased the materials though the blocks are still very "raw". We told her our problem and don't mind using whichever the flooring is available so long we can use our CPF to pay for it. She said, fast, get back to us in a week, if not a month or two.

Hopes above information is helpful to others who might have the same issue like us. All the best!:):)

semblady123

Reaction score
362c the kitchen very dark also, can't even dry your cloth -.-... the price for 9 and 17 storey same because 9 face mrt and 17 face flat somemore near ranted flat and lake....... 363A good is all room facing sky, if worried pple seeing u, just close the door everything solve :p somemore below is super market and future primary school...

yes u r right..363A only thing beside is empty space soon they will start building something there... so can foresee construction commencing sooon... and can lasting for years..dust and noise.. so best bet is 362B :s22::s22::s22:

semblady123

Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed info babe.. so sweet of u...

If I have a HLE now.. and before signing lease its still valid I can use it right..if expired they will renew for us? Noneed submit new application? Im in d process of changing job in aug..so wondering will it affect my HLE..cos I foresee I may get lease signing also in Aug or Sept.. and I may not even get any grant at the rate it is now..:s12:

Managed to speak to the manager in-charge for our case. She told us that we need to obtain the HLE before going down to sign agreement. Which was a total wrong information we gotten from calling the hotlines. For our case which our house will only be ready in 2-3 years times, we need to apply for HLE which will only valid for 6 months. After which when the key collection date is closer then it will be renew again by the loan department. They will remind us and send in renewal application. She also asked me since I have not apply for HLE, then she will not rush the grant department to expedite my case. I told her we want to know how much grant we can get soon, so she will ask the grant department now to expedite on it. Meaning, you can ask the manager who is in-charge of your case to rush for the grant and eventually get the keys earlier. It's hard to get her(for me). I called up the hotlines once to leave down my no. for a call back and I called her direct line 5 times and leave down a voice mail for a call back. She returned call at 6pm yesterday.

With regards to our flooring request, she told me that she needs to check with the building department as they had already purchased the materials though the blocks are still very "raw". We told her our problem and don't mind using whichever the flooring is available so long we can use our CPF to pay for it. She said, fast, get back to us in a week, if not a month or two.

Hopes above information is helpful to others who might have the same issue like us. All the best!:):)

Weeli85

Reaction score
yes u r right..363A only thing beside is empty space soon they will start building something there... so can foresee construction commencing sooon... and can lasting for years..dust and noise.. so best bet is 362B :s22::s22::s22:

The map already indicate for "site reserved for school" I guess no 1 seeing the map :p and beside the school is a end road... so I guess no high storey building will build... :D

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed info babe.. so sweet of u...

If I have a HLE now.. and before signing lease its still valid I can use it right..if expired they will renew for us? Noneed submit new application? Im in d process of changing job in aug..so wondering will it affect my HLE..cos I foresee I may get lease signing also in Aug or Sept.. and I may not even get any grant at the rate it is now..:s12:

You may like to check out your HLE validity date. (if not wrong you can login into HDB portal with your Singpass to check) If it covers till end of September then shouldn't be a problem for your case since you are getting keys in September. Best is call up the manager in-charge of your case to check or if not, the loan department. I find that they have people giving me different information. I find it safer after speaking to the manager or specific department.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
The map already indicate for "site reserved for school" I guess no 1 seeing the map :p and beside the school is a end road... so I guess no high storey building will build... :D
I find that unit near school can be very noisy, recess time, bell rings every 30mins, sometime school use loud speaker. Cos my parents stay opp. a primary school. Traffic also heavy in the morning depend on what time school starts.

semblady123

Reaction score
You may like to check out your HLE validity date. (if not wrong you can login into HDB portal with your Singpass to check) If it covers till end of September then shouldn't be a problem for your case since you are getting keys in September. Best is call up the manager in-charge of your case to check or if not, the loan department. I find that they have people giving me different information. I find it safer after speaking to the manager or specific department.

Yeah... sept is my assumption.. maybe earlier or later hehe...

U r right when call HDB diff ppl give diff instructions.. :s11::s11::s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.