Galax Gtx 1060 issue

december5

Reaction score
Hi, after i updated my nvidia driver, 397.64. This happens to my graphic card.
And straight after i update the driver, this happens. Screen lighting flickering in game, game screen hang, but cursor can move and theres sound and computer is responsive when mouse clicking.

i have tired reverting to the previous driver but it does not solve the issue.

I have a video link of what happens in game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnvm4-LUMA&feature=youtu.be

Please Help! :(

Gpu is just bought last month.
Brand: Galax Gtx 1060 white 6gb

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, after i updated my nvidia driver, 397.64. This happens to my graphic card.
And straight after i update the driver, this happens. Screen lighting flickering in game, game screen hang, but cursor can move and theres sound and computer is responsive when mouse clicking.

i have tired reverting to the previous driver but it does not solve the issue.

I have a video link of what happens in game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcnvm4-LUMA&feature=youtu.be

Please Help! :(

Gpu is just bought last month.
Brand: Galax Gtx 1060 white 6gb

Hi. I'll checking with Galax engineers now.

Alternatively, you can bring your card to our service centre for a check. Cheers. :)

zhen^wei

Reaction score
alot users have this problem. maybe you can try reverse to previous drivers.
try DDU to clean uninstall.
(Display Driver Uninstaller Download)

ChiefJack

Reaction score
Hey mate, i suspect it might be your PSU. I myself faced this issue for a long time... After troubleshooting and deciding to replace the PSU, the whole issue seems to disappear. Games running smoothly on Rise of the Tomb Raider High settings. No hangs issues seen which is very common while playing CS:GO. Try replacing your PSU.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.