[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Milktea bro, what do you mean by people spend $ trying to catch vulpix ? You mean it will become a raid boss ?

jannworld

Reaction score
Roughly what’s the stardust and candy for 7km?
I have yet to hatch one. Getting 1 into 6km+ on normal incubator ( I only spam incubator when there are stardust event)

7km egg gives so little stardust n candy.. n 7km.. is not a short distance to walk.. sort of.

worst.. the probability of Mewoth is so high.. :eek: jin troll.

NN know everyone want Vulpix.. so put it only 3%?... n let pple spend coins trying to hatch it. :s13:

gift rewards also tio nerf... makes opening gift not so enticing n sometimes a chore to do.. have to collect.. n send.. then who got send who hvnt send.. sometimes also must "keep track.."

send liao.. open liao... the frenship bar also nv increase..........:s13:

I really hope opening gift "will give more incentive".. maybe encounter a random wild pokemon? You might even encounter a legendary.. 1% chance?.. or get another free raid pass.. 1%? etc etc...

my fren all making noise now say the frenship bar nv increase.. due to bug.. gift.. so many fren to send but only can hold 5.. where got time always go outside n spin n gift 1 by 1..:s13:

Coffeeshop talk.. n ranting. but.. its funny..:s13: NN.. come on.

worst if pple play in area with less pokestop.. only able to hold 5.. is quite jialat. I say 10 or even 20 is ok la. (give discount to upgrade bag.. so everyone can zhng to 2k space) :s12:

jannworld

Reaction score
Ok I just hatch my First alolan- yah only a miserable 1023 sd and 13 candies for 7km egg

I have yet to hatch one. Getting 1 into 6km+ on normal incubator ( I only spam incubator when there are stardust event)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Milktea bro, what do you mean by people spend $ trying to catch vulpix ? You mean it will become a raid boss ?

in the article.. they did say Alolan will have raid boss. But hvnt annouce is what.. i am guessing.. probably Marowak? or Raichu..

What i meant was.. NN know.. n it is true. alot pple want Vulpix.. because.. it looks nice n pretty. So... NN purposely make it hard to get...

currently its like 55% chance of mewoth.. 25% chance of sandschrew.. 15% chance of Grimer.. according to huge sample size.. Vulpix is like 3-5% chance only.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
in the article.. they did say Alolan will have raid boss. But hvnt annouce is what.. i am guessing.. probably Marowak? or Raichu..

What i meant was.. NN know.. n it is true. alot pple want Vulpix.. because.. it looks nice n pretty. So... NN purposely make it hard to get...

currently its like 55% chance of mewoth.. 25% chance of sandschrew.. 15% chance of Grimer.. according to huge sample size.. Vulpix is like 3-5% chance only.
i think those alolan that will appear in raids are those that are still not released yet

niantic sure take the chance to milk some alolan to be raid exclusive only, like mawile

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

800-1600 SD if im not wrong.

that's very pathetic.. :(

n.. alot of meowth..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think those alolan that will appear in raids are those that are still not released yet

niantic sure take the chance to milk some alolan to be raid exclusive only, like mawile

my bet is on raichu n marowak.. becos they cant evolve..

n becos... diglet n geodude are already annouce on the safari fest..

if not.. raichu at least.. its even on the loading screen...

so.. well.

Milk hor yii siiiiiii

limbs03

Reaction score
my bet is on raichu n marowak.. becos they cant evolve..

n becos... diglet n geodude are already annouce on the safari fest..

if not.. raichu at least.. its even on the loading screen...

so.. well.

Milk hor yii siiiiiii

yeah i think 99.999% raichu and marowak will be future raid bosses, just like mawile and absol
and throw in their shiny so can milk us gao gao :s13:

actually i think this friendship thingy is just the start to many future features, like breeding, pvp, ingame messaging, etc....can say i'm pretty excited and glad i supported NN recently :s22:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
yea. at least there are more thing added to the game. so. overall. still better than nth.

but of cos. it can be improved.. as always

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got another 7km egg hatched into Vulpix and evolved to Ninetales. Hatched several 7km eggs today and majority are Meowth and one Sandshrew, I transferred all of them away.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys are all so active. I can hardly clear one egg in 3 days and only got a meow. Anyone tried trading a lot already?

Is the cp changes drastic? Does it adjust only to the change of iv with minimal change of cp? I heard the level may also change - is it random or is it based on the level of the receiver? If I trf from level 35 to level 38, will a level 32 mon change level and if so, does the level increase due to receiver being level 38?

So much question to ask..., I have a lot of high cp mons that I hope to transfer and gamble for an increase of iv but no point if cp can drastically drop.

https://pokemongohub.net/post/guide...o-pokemon-go-trading-mechanics-and-rules/amp/

jannworld

Reaction score
Supposedly iv only improves if u reach Best Friend stage which obviously no one has at this point.

I’m waiting til I get to best friends with my wife account got a few tier2 mewtwo to recycle.

the transfer suxs. all my mons drop iv

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
I also just open my alolan account with the meow lol. Taking it slow as I see the alolan as mere pokedex entries and the rewards from 7km egg sucks

You guys are all so active. I can hardly clear one egg in 3 days and only got a meow. Anyone tried trading a lot already?

Is the cp changes drastic? Does it adjust only to the change of iv with minimal change of cp? I heard the level may also change - is it random or is it based on the level of the receiver? If I trf from level 35 to level 38, will a level 32 mon change level and if so, does the level increase due to receiver being level 38?

So much question to ask..., I have a lot of high cp mons that I hope to transfer and gamble for an increase of iv but no point if cp can drastically drop.

https://pokemongohub.net/post/guide...o-pokemon-go-trading-mechanics-and-rules/amp/

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Supposedly iv only improves if u reach Best Friend stage which obviously no one has at this point.

I’m waiting til I get to best friends with my wife account got a few tier2 mewtwo to recycle.
i also think IV reroll will be more favourable as your friendship level increase, but we can only test it at a later stage

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
that is quite decent too..

give the 1x use only.

"rare item from gift box"

fair enough. in any case.. 1 day only can open 20 gift..

question :
1. max number of friends?
2. only when other party open gift, then we can send another?
3. must really keep empty egg space before opening gift?

game play is very messy with new features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.