Should I buy a Creative bluetooth speaker?

tayweihong

Reaction score
Hey guys! I would like your advice on buying a Creative speaker.

Creative website shows that it is selling its Sound Blaster Roar 2 for 129$ and it seems to be a good deal.

However, does Creative products spoil easily? I have purchased the Sound Blaster Roar 1 and the desktop T50 speakers, and both of them spoiled around 2 years. So, is it me, or does Creative products spoil fairly easily?:s11:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well I can't voucher for all creative speaker but mine I bought for quite some time (4~6 years ago) and it's still working fine without any issues at all. So maybe it it depends?

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you fear Creative product quality than get Sony, JBL and etc.
More reputable brand tend to last longer than Creative.
Nothing against Creative but I myself have many of their
products come and go.

tayweihong

Reaction score
If you fear Creative product quality than get Sony, JBL and etc.
More reputable brand tend to last longer than Creative.
Nothing against Creative but I myself have many of their
products come and go.

Alright, thanks for your opinion! In terms of audio quality, I really love Creative, but the only thing I fear is their lifespan.

tayweihong

Reaction score
Well I can't voucher for all creative speaker but mine I bought for quite some time (4~6 years ago) and it's still working fine without any issues at all. So maybe it it depends?

Oh wow, great to hear that:s12:. May I know what Creative speaker you are using and did you bought it during a sale?

tayweihong

Reaction score
It's specific to Roar and its battery.

I'm sorry, but when you mean specific to its battery, are you implying that the speaker spoils due to its battery? Also, is it common that bluetooth speakers spoil due to its battery? Thanks!

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but when you mean specific to its battery, are you implying that the speaker spoils due to its battery? Also, is it common that bluetooth speakers spoil due to its battery? Thanks!

Bluetooth speakers spoil due to their battery. And Roar's battery spoils really fast compared to other bluetooth speakers.

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The iRoar Go have a better battery circuit design, I personally recommend that.
My Roar 2 just kaput yesterday but it still can work if you give power.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought my 1st Roar back in 2015 and its still working fine after more than 3 years.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

flambe

Master Member
Reaction score
my roar still going strong. using it as my desktop speaker

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the metallix good as fm radio?

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.