[Official] World Cup 2018 Discussion Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He wasn't much of an impact in 94.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

He didn't even play in 94 I think.
98 was supposed to be his tournament until he got seriously ill before final kickoff.
2002 was his redemption. A true legend. Guy come back from serious injury as well.

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any Andys here?

xNTVG7i.jpg

Wah the commercial will be a huge success if it is shown this year!

Tomorrow NCPG may be talking to Mediacorpse to re-run advert. :(

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Romario and bebeto was? Is it that year? And with the bebeto swinging his arms for baby celebration ...

Yes it's was romario and bebeto year

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BBC Moscow presenter said in Russia the general consensus is Germany deserves to be out.

Germany????
Think those England presenters in Singapore and BBC seem glad to know Germany is out.
Out better. If they had stayed in, would have given us poor matches to watch.

Knn people stay up to watch matches. Expect goals and action. Not lousy play.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
He didn't even play in 94 I think.
98 was supposed to be his tournament until he got seriously ill before final kickoff.
2002 was his redemption. A true legend. Guy come back from serious injury as well.

Can't imagine what he would have accomplished if he is as fit as the Portugal version

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ai yah....who will play well in friendlies ? (especially when you play in a high pressing tempo team like man city).....

If u look at domestic league performance...then muller, draxler, Reus...should not have been called up. They had below par season for their clubs. I don't think draxler even played much.

Low also thinks highly of the german domestic league.....when it is dwindling in quality for a few seasons.

I do also think leow think too highly of his domestic league players.

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
How can 22 be too young for world Cup....

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

In europe, their manager class in experience in football and mass high position of the line they play.. Unless u saying messi or CR7 which they already class as "legend" in their early age which they can win into WC early if not you need to performance way better than those super star players..

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Khedira must have suck Joachim dick or something.
Guy was off the pace vs Mexico and somehow managed to start today again.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Messi and owen grade vs sane is like our pm salary vs south africa pm salary..
More over they are in different years stage as of today..
Sane doesnt impress into "wow" standard to be call into WC this year as well.
I think you rate Owen too high? Anyway off the top of my head I can think of mbappe and Lozano, I think Dembele only 20 or 21? I'm sure I miss out more. I also recall lahm selected for WC younger than 20.

And I also think you underrated Sane? Not sure how is that possible if u been following the league. He also won pfa Young player of the season.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
In europe, their manager class in experience in football and mass high position of the line they play.. Unless u saying messi or CR7 which they already class as "legend" in their early age which they can win into WC early if not you need to performance way better than those super star players..

Even Theo Walcott played in world cup like 17 ????

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't imagine what he would have accomplished if he is as fit as the Portugal version

He party too much like most Brazilian.
The Portuguese version is a healthy freak. He take care of his diet and body extremely well unlike the Brazilian.

rVn_mUfC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even Theo Walcott played in world cup like 17 ????

He didn't play.. just get called up for experience according to Sven Goran eriksen

Vritsme

Banned
Reaction score
Out better. If they had stayed in, would have given us poor matches to watch.

Knn people stay up to watch matches. Expect goals and action. Not lousy play.

The okto sinkie ah neh guest presenter the worst blame people for expecting germany to score. He said it only in to watch tactical football by german. Damn typical neh yaya attitude.

kcarrey

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so fast part 3

can we make it to part 10 b4 the tournament is over?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
He didn't play.. just get called up for experience according to Sven Goran eriksen

Guess only Pele the youngest player to have great impact. He score goals and won world cup at 17.

iicecube

Master Member
Reaction score
I think you rate Owen too high? Anyway off the top of my head I can think of mbappe and Lozano, I think Dembele only 20 or 21? I'm sure I miss out more. I also recall lahm selected for WC younger than 20.

And I also think you underrated Sane? Not sure how is that possible if u been following the league. He also won pfa Young player of the season.

I did not evem rated owen in my thread and that was someone else mention him, i just saying the national team manger in europe doing this way to select their players using their experiences in football and played time..
Dont get me wrong..

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They already removed a hot favourite tonight.
They cannot afford to lose another one.
Brazil still got good players to turn half chances into goal.
If they are also out, this day will be famous in WC history.
Dun think the bookie would allow this to happen.

The bookie will earn a lot if brazil drop out of WC

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its a strange world cup, teams who are on the verge of going out don't seem to show any urgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.