[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well i did said "straight highway with little traffic", i don't think suhua is anything like that :s22:

that said, i thought most of suhua highway are speed limited to 40km/h, so how to go above that? :)

Tell me when you attempt even 60 km/h at suhua highway.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well i did said "straight highway with little traffic", i don't think suhua is anything like that :s22:

that said, i thought most of suhua highway are speed limited to 40km/h, so how to go above that? :)

Suhua is well paved and maintained.
Can be done.
Loads of fun.
You can slowly drive 40km/h if you really follow the law.
It is a beautiful drive.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks … i watched vlog of those driving suhua … definitely above 40km/h hahaha …

hope there aren't lots of speed traps along the route or can i get speed radar detector in Taiwan legally?
Suhua is well paved and maintained.
Can be done.
Loads of fun.
You can slowly drive 40km/h if you really follow the law.
It is a beautiful drive.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks … i watched vlog of those driving suhua … definitely above 40km/h hahaha …

hope there aren't lots of speed traps along the route or can i get speed radar detector in Taiwan legally?

I doubt got any speed radars active there.
Unlike singapore, our radars cause unecessary braking and accidents.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can I check 24” luggage in taipei price is?

I went shilin night market, quoted 1400NT which is about $63. My rate was 22.16 when I changed.

I have not check other places yet. Googled and some say at the Taipei underground mall? And some at Taiyuan rd?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I went shilin night market, quoted 1400NT which is about $63. My rate was 22.16 when I changed.

I have not check other places yet. Googled and some say at the Taipei underground mall? And some at Taiyuan rd?

太原街 ur best bet.

rootz

Reaction score
I recalled its between 1000 to 1400 NT.

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score

What brand you looking at??? Buy and throw or tahan de???? Please dont buy those polo all

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tks all for the reply. I will go down Taiyuan rd inawhile to have a a look. No brand preferred but alqays good to have one cheap, good and reliable bcos I’m a kiasu Singaporean 😂

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tks all for the reply. I will go down Taiyuan rd inawhile to have a a look. No brand preferred but alqays good to have one cheap, good and reliable bcos I’m a kiasu Singaporean 😂

Sogo see got promo or 中年慶。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.