who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
please send me all your useless family dinner item(all except ticket) as i am still hoping to get lolita from the prize... Thanks in advance

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be super hard to get a 2nd hero though, probably terribly rigged for higher level players. The last same event super long, I think I opened more than 20x after the initial guaranteed 5 and got all tickets
:s22:

Last time hylos bp - 30% u never get....

daaawn

Reaction score
Yeah with karrie coming back into the meta.. tanks will melt very quickly.. probably 1 tank will be optimal

me thinks mino will soon be one of the top meta tanks next season .. esp with his rage he can deal damage and heal at the same time kind of like angela and with the rght build ... nearly impossible to die

daaawn

Reaction score
still thinking if attack boots or demon shoes good for karrie ..... shld i trade that attack speed of for mana regen TTATT but if i buy demon shoes even in late game her speed is not as fast with attack boots

Halah Princess

Reaction score
have always been playing either mage support or mm but only mastered one of each roles .... like mages > kagura , support > angela , mm > karrie. so these few days been trying to learn more heroes but i learn too much so sometimes now dk which to play HAHAHA but i think for mages shld still be kagura + change (i like burst damage) support now i can play rafaela and diggie too diggie is damn good bro pls y'all learn diggie if y'all can. mm ah mm.... karrie and still trying to learn hanabi hahahaha but not good still trying to figure out her build leh now starting to try out assasins (need to be all rounder)

hahaha. I tried diggie only twice in my low epic rank pub matches. Kena forced to choose support and diggie was my first support hero i picked up. One was when hylos got banned, the other was because tank already got taken. Both games gt odette as teammate, thats y quite easy win. When both of them ulti at same time, is goodbye to squishy:s13:

grove88

Reaction score
have always been playing either mage support or mm but only mastered one of each roles .... like mages > kagura , support > angela , mm > karrie. so these few days been trying to learn more heroes but i learn too much so sometimes now dk which to play HAHAHA but i think for mages shld still be kagura + change (i like burst damage) support now i can play rafaela and diggie too diggie is damn good bro pls y'all learn diggie if y'all can. mm ah mm.... karrie and still trying to learn hanabi hahahaha but not good still trying to figure out her build leh now starting to try out assasins (need to be all rounder)

No tank? Stuck in Epic liao :s22: :D

Last edited:

daaawn

Reaction score
hahaha. I tried diggie only twice in my low epic rank pub matches. Kena forced to choose support and diggie was my first support hero i picked up. One was when hylos got banned, the other was because tank already got taken. Both games gt odette as teammate, thats y quite easy win. When both of them ulti at same time, is goodbye to squishy:s13:

LOLOL no wonder that day you wanted to say try odette with diggie we can try that tonight :)

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Its almost the end of season 8 of mlbb, let me share my journey in the game so far. Is gonna be quite long so bear with it lol. I started playing in the middle of season 7 and i rmb my favourite hero at that time was layla and zilong lol. Used them to climb out of warrior in no time. However in one of my elite game, omg my layla fed so many times, rmb my death was like 10++. Realising the shortcoming in that layla, i jus decided to switch to tigreal(tank). Didnt even know that tigreal had already been nerfed badly. But i realise how easy is it for me to climb out of elite and master just by using tigreal as enemy always focus all their fire on me. Most games was decided when tigreal go in and ulti on a group of alucards, miya and layla, while my carry was jus nearby waiting to shoot. It was a simple affair as tanks were rarely found in elite and masters. GM was a bad rank for tigreal as CC hero started to appear in enemy line up. Most games were lost when i got CC-ed to death. That was when i decided to invest on hylos, a tank that can semi carry to climb out of GM. Most GM games were decided when enemy carry just decided to 1 v 1 a hylos during laning phase until the horse got so fat that it was able to wipe out almost entire enemy team with my carry nearby. Climbed out of GM with a win rate of about 70%++ with hylos solo q was relatively easy. Epic was tough omg. As a tank, i am nothing more than a meat shield as games became tactical with a clear priority for kills. I am suppose to die protecting carries or to exchange for a few kills if things gets tough. During my journey through epic, realised its no longer that fun being the tank in solo q lol, where the only reward for tank is the victory at the end of game. This is the place where if my carries cant perform, we always lose. Final conclusion, this season was great. Have i enjoyed? Yes and special thanks to whoever i ranked with. Do i have any regret? Yes also, I am now so under trained in mm and assassins that i cant even farm well lol. Hopefully next season will be better.
Wot

Anyway nvm la under trained.. I dun even use assassin, in fact i like to vs assassin..

Zy e only assassin i play but i use him as semi tank..
Pls no karrie for u. =p

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

daaawn

Reaction score
Wot

Anyway nvm la under trained.. I dun even use assassin, in fact i like to vs assassin..

Zy e only assassin i play but i use him as semi tank..

Pls no karrie for u. =p

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

cannot la dk why all the matches i play with you using karrie end up feeding HAHAHAHA then when nv play with you always win must be no luck with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.