North Parks Residences

ntoken

Reaction score
Hello all;

TOP loh!!!

Somehow Northparks residents have no online presence:eek:The other NPR threads and FB page seems to be more sales related
Creating this one for discussions on NPR.

There is also a dedicated Telegram Closed group for NPR residents, if you are a resident just reply to this thread on your intention to join, some helpful members of that group will pm you the instructions on how to join it and will verify you.

About NPR

K4bMhWs.jpg
[/IMG]

fm9oBk5.jpg

zpaOJeN.jpg

Benefits of NPR building orientation
http://hdbliving.blogspot.com/2014/07/north-south-east-west-facing-units-what.html

For ppl interested on when the sun shine from which direction in accordance to your unit
http://suncalc.net/#/1.4279,103.8357,18/2019.01.28/11:36

Lets Go!!!

Last edited:

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember a young couple who bought at ‘high’ launch price excitedly announced that at EDMW .
They were :s13: at .
But they are having the last laugh now.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Northpoint condo ?

Actually what last laugh ah ?

If today that guy buy at 1400psf, can he sell even at 1600psf to gain abit ??

sos911

Reaction score
Northpoint condo ?

Actually what last laugh ah ?

If today that guy buy at 1400psf, can he sell even at 1600psf to gain abit ??
I agreed. At 1.4k psf. Its near impossible to resell above that figure. Remember its 99 year property and not 999 or FH. Those who didn't buy should have the last laugh

Sent from Samsung SM-G928I using GAGT

ntoken

Reaction score
now im worried that the area will be too noisy with the mrt, bus interchange and northpoint city all crowded there. also dunno how is the quality of the apartment.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
$1.4k is for the small units .
These may be up to $2k nearer to town.

We are talking about north park. Are you saying north park is going for 2k now? Right now past few months transactions mostly around $1300psf. Thought you should know better since you have access to high quality news sites.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I remember a young couple who bought at ‘high’ launch price excitedly announced that at EDMW .

Why are they laughing? Prices are not moving at all for northpark. Could you enlighten us please Mergui.

Clazav

Reaction score

Yup I remember too. They were panicked because they were to impulsive. They wanted to back out and pay the penalty if 1. 25%. Not sure what is the outcome.

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only remember they bought a small unit but EDMW laughed at them for being kumgongs.
If they panicked after that ,EDMW can be counted as very influential. :o

Yup I remember too. They were panicked because they were to impulsive. They wanted to back out and pay the penalty if 1. 25%. Not sure what is the outcome.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I agreed. At 1.4k psf. Its near impossible to resell above that figure. Remember its 99 year property and not 999 or FH. Those who didn't buy should have the last laugh

Sent from Samsung SM-G928I using GAGT

Like how mergui simply ignores comments that she’s unable to refute and continues trolling. Records show north park only 1300psf for this year.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Someone who teases others who read EDMW (even I dont know what is that) and free library newspapers makes a big story out of one specific incident on EDMW.

Yes 1.43b top bit but the commercial units shouldered most of the impact with residential selling for only $1300. This is a mixed used development NEXT TO MRT so $1300 is not that insane. Was many really complaining, or just a minority on EDMW? Even now the new sales/resales this year are at still $1300 so what is there to be happy about for those who bought.

The newer yishun launches are also not at $1300 so what is the commotion here, I do not understand the person who is making mountain out of a molehill..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.