Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressout123

Reaction score
Infact i pay more. Last payment of $200,they defer as no account. I refused to pay up. Then they start to harrass my NOK, me and send a 'pizza'guy over to my hse. That same week,i install a camer outside. I felt stress and unable to sleep. Now this morning, they send emails and msg thru the company website

Does other LS goes to company?

As mentioned before a lot. Company area human flow high, cam every corner, got security, no runner will take risk go 1.

Stressout123

Reaction score
They keep on calling my NOK till 4am
They send messages via email and company website.I am not sure what they are going to do more. They didnt call my hp coz i block the LS number.
Anyone can advise? My IO is not responding to me when i call the station to ask him to call me back.

My advise is continue blocking and ignore, storm will eventually pass. For me I speak nicely and calmly, I told him since you no account, why not I meet up with you or u send someone come collect from me straight full amount. Then I gave him coffee shop location which is near a police post (not sure he know anot) then he say he find someone and contact me, that's the last I heard. At these point right if he really set up meeting ur io sure will set up some sort of ambush 1, even if only catching runner. Worked for me, not sure will work for you a not. If you want try, try at ur own discretion.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Ok everyone, this is what happen to me..

Today, since morning, he jam my company email and appointment booking system. 35 email msg..keep on calling my clinic number start after 2pm till 7.36pm. Just only. He even prank deliveries around my area to send food to my workplace. 7x.all the restaurant around bukit timah and 6th avenues and all orders are from $100-$300

I really pity the deliveries guy.
I call them on the spot and to call him, he didnt answer but he return call and was using a oversea number. Β±62021

Boss and building management were inform. Even IO has been updated.
What i am facing is a very persistent LS who are die die want his $200 back..

Everyone.. Fight back. Dun let them take our hard earn $$

Nas1978

Reaction score
My advise is continue blocking and ignore, storm will eventually pass. For me I speak nicely and calmly, I told him since you no account, why not I meet up with you or u send someone come collect from me straight full amount. Then I gave him coffee shop location which is near a police post (not sure he know anot) then he say he find someone and contact me, that's the last I heard. At these point right if he really set up meeting ur io sure will set up some sort of ambush 1, even if only catching runner. Worked for me, not sure will work for you a not. If you want try, try at ur own discretion.

Thanks bro

Stress

Reaction score
Ok everyone, this is what happen to me..

Today, since morning, he jam my company email and appointment booking system. 35 email msg..keep on calling my clinic number start after 2pm till 7.36pm. Just only. He even prank deliveries around my area to send food to my workplace. 7x.all the restaurant around bukit timah and 6th avenues and all orders are from $100-$300

I really pity the deliveries guy.
I call them on the spot and to call him, he didnt answer but he return call and was using a oversea number. Β±62021

Boss and building management were inform. Even IO has been updated.
What i am facing is a very persistent LS who are die die want his $200 back..

Everyone.. Fight back. Dun let them take our hard earn $$

bloody faggot la this ahlong. kanasai... how i wish we can bloody whack their face..

Ray1969

Reaction score
i got call from this kind of things before also but i did pay them back and talk to them nicely after that they really stop disturbing me and my family
Pay them and talk to them nicely? Lol haha, if they can be spkoen nicely, they won't be ah long.
Unless you are ah long!

Sharuu

Reaction score
Same thing happen to me. He add comments/reviews to my company FB account. He say i took off with his hard earned money. That people should beware of me coz i am dishonest and company cheats. The only good thing is I handle the company FB so what i did, i deleted his comments and Put comments settings to must be approve before posting. Currently, i put my company FB to non searchable. After that he message my colleague saying ask me to call him or he will do everything to ruin my company. He trace me also on Instagram and sending me messages. My IO said I need to deactivate my social media accounts. Like everyone say, they will feed on our fear of embarrassment. They will shame us until we give in and pay but if we dont stop now then the worst is yet to come. Id rather face shaming than kill my self trying to pay them.

That happened to me like 3 weeks ago and now all is quiet and as i always say, i hope it will remain the same. Hang tight. All will be well soon.

I saw something like this on Tinder before. I swiped right but they didn't swipe back. The ah long industry has turned into a joke.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I saw something like this on Tinder before. I swiped right but they didn't swipe back. The ah long industry has turned into a joke.

My hse gate was lock ytd...am going to police station later..catch those *******..thou he was wearing a hoodie..think lift CCTV will capture his **** faced...

Nas1978

Reaction score
Hi,

Let me update you of today event.

No call, no phone call yets.

But many seller from Carusole came and was inform that there is someone that is buying their stuff and was told to meet at my workplace. Few came in the morning. Few came in afternoon.

So this is their new way/tactics!!

coco4896

Reaction score
Hi,

But many seller from Carusole came and was inform that there is someone that is buying their stuff and was told to meet at my workplace. Few came in the morning. Few came in afternoon.

Stay strong!!!

Sharuu

Reaction score
Hi,

Did they specifically look for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.