Huawei Mediapad M3

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
Huawei official shop here (M3 Lite) shd be global rom...other local shop/lazada/q0010 - hv to ask the seller to confirm .. most seller just simply install Google Play package on PRC version (export set) to sell -> not global rom

M'sia one which got Huawei M'sia warranty - its official web/11street/Lazada my shd be global rom, Japan/HK/Taiwan oso have global rom .

Thanks again bro

kchinbeng

Reaction score
Hello guys need some advice. Just now I went to Tampines mall and have a feel on Huawei mediapad M3 lite $498 with free casing. I quite like it and feels light for me. My purpose is to watch youtube, Netflix and edit doucemmet. And which one should I choose a Samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 wifi version for $400, tab S2 wifi for $375 or a tab S2 for $650. Which one is more bang for the buck. Please advise thanks in advance. And I hope by tomorrow I can have a choice to make. All advice is welcome.

hotpick

Reaction score
Hello guys need some advice. Just now I went to Tampines mall and have a feel on Huawei mediapad M3 lite $498 with free casing. I quite like it and feels light for me. My purpose is to watch youtube, Netflix and edit doucemmet. And which one should I choose a Samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 wifi version for $400, tab S2 wifi for $375 or a tab S2 for $650. Which one is more bang for the buck. Please advise thanks in advance. And I hope by tomorrow I can have a choice to make. All advice is welcome.

For a 10 inch, you may consider better model than M3 Lite 10 such as the Lenovo Tab 4 10 plus , with SD625, LTE, 4G64G at S$499 , SG Lenovo Official at Q0010 - cheaper if with coupon..

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/LENOVO-YO...AR-LOCAL-WARRANTY/565836461?banner_no=1305330

Or M5 10.8 wifi (check the M5 thread) ard S$600+ ..

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you’re just using it at home, S2 wifi is the better choice

kchinbeng

Reaction score

hotpick

Reaction score
Seems like Lenovo tab 4 have quite a lot of issue on the Lenovo thread and forum. Still thinking about which to buy

User reported 5 Ghz wifi not auto connect, microsd card detection error .. My Tab 4 plus set no issue so far ...perhaps is heng sui..

Last edited:

kchinbeng

Reaction score
I went to bugis lenovo and they no stock for tab4 10 inch only have 8 inch and the price different is only 30 dollars. So ended I went over to red white mobile to get the mediapad 3

rharish_21

Reaction score
I went to bugis lenovo and they no stock for tab4 10 inch only have 8 inch and the price different is only 30 dollars. So ended I went over to red white mobile to get the mediapad 3

The tab you bought is M3 or M3 lite. Coz Red White mobile website doesn't list out M3. Thanks

Winterell

Reaction score
Can still find this item in Aliexpress or Taobao. Headphone jack will be gone in the near future.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can still find this item in Aliexpress or Taobao. Headphone jack will be gone in the near future.
I've checked the price on taobao but it isn't worth it. Better off buying mi pad 4 lol.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lately someone selling the Korean version on carousell. 8.4” with 16gb storage and 3gb ram. Price is $170. Looks ok

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.