Exclusive CIMB Fixed Deposit SGD Fixed Deposit online rates

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is a good thing in the right direction.

I have always wonder why FD promotion must go down personally to the branches and queue for so long. Need fresh funds too.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any limit to the number of fixed accounts per person? Can I open 2*$20k accounts instead of 1*$40k account?

guyz92

Reaction score
That promotion rate must use CIMB Clicks to apply.

Walk-in is the normal rates.

Funding source can be from FastSaver or StarSaver.

yamakazi51

Master Member
Reaction score
Just applied via internet banking. Before you confirm they will tell you the interest rate. Mine is as indicated for this promo. Not a preferred customer of CIMB yet.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read the T&C..is my understanding correct that there will be no penalty for early closure? Except u get a lower interest rate plus 100% of your principal sum?

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I would like to participate in this promotion but I am currently not a CIMB Spore Customer. Which account do you recommend me to open so that I can deposit the money and apply for this FD. No point benefitting from the higher interest but needing to maintain some minimum balance on the saving account.

TIA.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.