police selection assessment

defron

Reaction score
I believe they have stated that the process is around 6 months? Including medical check up etc..

No, i mean the duration between the SA till the AD. Base on other's timeline I seen an approx wait time of around 1 month in-between. Mine is already 2 months + and still no news

Last edited:

Chris10cent

Reaction score
Anyone went for 4th april SA (Direct entry-inspector) received any news? This is legit more than 2 months wait-time

I was there at the SA on 4th April too. I would have tot that after having waited this long, it is a sign of unsuccessful application. But the status at the career gov still shows "shortlisted". So, I am confused... seriously, has anyone who was there that day received any news from the spf?

defron

Reaction score
I was there at the SA on 4th April too. I would have tot that after having waited this long, it is a sign of unsuccessful application. But the status at the career gov still shows "shortlisted". So, I am confused... seriously, has anyone who was there that day received any news from the spf?

Did you receive any official email from them? I have emailed them last week and it was still generic 'midst of processing' reply.

Xian123

Reaction score
boss you applied for direct entry sgt or PTU?

Direct entry lehhh.. you?

Update on 25 June 2018:
15 May: Submit DES Application
24 May: Selection Assessment
26 Jun: Received unsuccessful application email.

Sadddddddd... :( shortest timeline posted here..

Last edited:

xbearbishopx

Reaction score
Just an update, as last month I was suppose to attend the direct insp selection but wasn’t able to make it as I was overseas.

As such they reschedule me saying that next week 4th July there will be a selection again!:) hope to see some of u there next week haha

Luckycharm93

Reaction score
Just an update, as last month I was suppose to attend the direct insp selection but wasn’t able to make it as I was overseas.

As such they reschedule me saying that next week 4th July there will be a selection again!:) hope to see some of u there next week haha

Bro, when did you apply

defron

Reaction score
4th April SA still queuing for AD interview... The wait is dreadful. Any March/April Direct entry inspector candidate got called for 2nd interview?

Luckycharm93

Reaction score
4th April SA still queuing for AD interview... The wait is dreadful. Any March/April Direct entry inspector candidate got called for 2nd interview?

My SA was during early May. Haven’t get any email or whatsoever. And yup the wait is dreadful

k4karl

Reaction score
In general tattoos are fine right? As Long not gang related or too obvious when wearing uniform

Yup, that seems to be the case!

Anyway, with regards to your application, hang in there! Based on my experience, those who are rejected usually get the news within two weeks (latest I've seen is up to a month). You should be in the clear :)

Luckycharm93

Reaction score
Yup, that seems to be the case!

Anyway, with regards to your application, hang in there! Based on my experience, those who are rejected usually get the news within two weeks (latest I've seen is up to a month). You should be in the clear :)

Thanks bro! Have you gotten yours? My SA was in May actually.

khaldrogo

Reaction score
No worries man, my SA was in January. I was offered the position only recently :)
Hey congratulations on getting the position! How long did it take for you to receive the offer from the date of your medical?

Is it true that they'll give you a call to ask on your employment status/notice period and a second call few days later with the final outcome?

k4karl

Reaction score
Hey congratulations on getting the position! How long did it take for you to receive the offer from the date of your medical?

Is it true that they'll give you a call to ask on your employment status/notice period and a second call few days later with the final outcome?

Sup, there was a 2 month wait after my medical before I received the offer.

I really can't remember if mine was an email or a call, but I definitely remember them asking that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.