HELP UOL OR RMIT BIZ MANAGEMENT

snn0w_

Reaction score
i graduated from a local polytechnic
should i go for UOL business management or RMIT business management?

i know that UOL is widely recognized & based on 100% exams (also have honors)
while RMIT is 50 exams - 50 projects/tests/quiz/presentation

WHAT to do :s11:
i'm okay with both styles but i know both have their pros and cons.

uol - if i dont do well i'll fail and remod + stay back a year
rmit - if i dont find good group mates, theres a chance for my grades to go down

omg help:s11::s11::s11::s11::s11:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but rmit kind of prepare for the 'working life'-ish correct cause to work with people and everything!! ;-;

Poly also prepared u for the "working life" LOL
anyway looks like U wanna go for RMIT and post here to get others to affirm your decision.

if U are hard worker and can do well under UOL, its more beneficial over RMIT.
if U u avg and just want a paper, RMIT easier route. Just don't expect EDMW salary at the end of it. have realistic expectation, RMIT degree isn't MIT degree.

aerebbb

Reaction score
Are you a poly or JC kid? If you were from poly, you would have more experience with projects and can adapt better with work life. If not, then I would recommend RMIT so that you have more exposure to doing group projects.

If you’re someone who is really good at studying, go for UOL. If you excel better at projects, go for RMIT. Honestly I don’t think it would make a huge different graduating from either courses/universities, but I do know that UOL Biz course is more recognized.

But most importantly is which method of studying suits you better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.