Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My old aged parents now complained that they need to use 2 remote controls for both our TV and DVB-T2 setup box, and they get very confused.

Anybody know how to control both TV and setup box by using 1 single remote control only?
Yes, I use Philip universal remote controller with learning feature.

dexter9898

Reaction score
My old aged parents now complained that they need to use 2 remote controls for both our TV and DVB-T2 setup box, and they get very confused.

Anybody know how to control both TV and setup box by using 1 single remote control only?

the new remote control given in the New Media Solutions box got such function

dexter9898

Reaction score
Hi guys. Although I had already bought it, wanted to know if this NewMedia Solutions Callie Antenna is okay? Got it at $45. Look like this

nms_callie_premium_digital_tv_antenna_1526996122_43909b7b.jpg

I wanted to get the Funke one but there was only the 35dB one remaining. So he promoted this 39dB one to me and say it's better cos of the dB difference. Don't know is it I kena cut?

Antennas that cannot be redeemed using IMDA letter, sure got reason one.
Over-specs under-performance. :s13:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK about blur about it. But smart TV also means must get the box n antenna right?

Wat would be a box n antenna to get n where?

I saw some said courts?

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
OK about blur about it. But smart TV also means must get the box n antenna right?。。。
嚒??? 邊個話嘅???
宜家市面上賣嘅電視,九成半都有內置數碼電視頻道接收調整功能,仲要買機頂盒做麼啫?
買個平價或高價天線就夠啦。

klord77

Reaction score
Anyone using K2 DTV Box? The pic is ok, but somehow the sound wasn’t good. What could be the problem? Antenna? Seek for guru’s advise. TIA

Last edited:

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyonenhsing K2 DTV Box? The pic is ok, but somehow the sound wasn’t good. What could be the problem? Antenna? Seek for guru’s advise. TIA

No issue here other than volume level need to set higher. Try swapping another HDMI cable.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The free antenna is indoor or outdoor?
Indoor la. Unless you want your TV to be fried by lightning. :s22:
Then might as well just connect to the rooftop antenna if your building have one. (I'm doing this since no need buy antenna)

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows of any deal for budget tv that can be offset with the letter?

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine dun think support the DVB-T2.... One is a old Samsung LED TV non smart about 5yrs and a smart TV.

Anyway if I have 3 TV so need 3 indoor antennas? And also 3 boxes?

Yes. One set-top box with one antenna to use on one TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.