November 2017 SBF

lost boy

Reaction score
Past liao...nevermind lah.... what's important is right now. Be happy. :D

Guys can i check with you. Is our q number from the whole pool of applicants as in 3rm + 4rm + 5rm/3gen or just the from the pool of flat category we have chosen ??.eg just 4rm.

Monday21

Reaction score
Guys can i check with you. Is our q number from the whole pool of applicants as in 3rm + 4rm + 5rm/3gen or just the from the pool of flat category we have chosen ??.eg just 4rm.
Hi Lost Boy,

Believe its from the latter. Mine was a single digit (#4). Just nice before me 3 units of the same category (3-room) flat were taken up.

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Hi!

Mine was shown the same too. I booked the unit pn 5th June. I login in to my hdbpage almost everyday(morning, afternoon & night to be exact) kiasu right. Lol!! Then on the 26th received hardcopy letter from hdb saying that they have received my documents & will further assess. 2 days later(28th) status changed to approved & grant was credited the next day. I didn't call up the officer in charge to expedite, very paiseh. Hehe.

your grant should bE making its way to your cpf by now 😅 dont worry alright. Confirm approved one.

my grant status is still You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application. after 1 week :(

heybuddy

Reaction score
Hi!

Mine was shown the same too. I booked the unit pn 5th June. I login in to my hdbpage almost everyday(morning, afternoon & night to be exact) kiasu right. Lol!! Then on the 26th received hardcopy letter from hdb saying that they have received my documents & will further assess. 2 days later(28th) status changed to approved & grant was credited the next day. I didn't call up the officer in charge to expedite, very paiseh. Hehe.

your grant should bE making its way to your cpf by now 😅 dont worry alright. Confirm approved one.

Wow.. that's fast.. yours also sbf nov 2017?

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
Hi!

Hi! Yours is soo fast, congrats! Key collection will be soon right? So happy for you:) still waiting for mine since 7 may. You will receive a letter from them first isit?

heybuddy

Reaction score
Hi! Yours is soo fast, congrats! Key collection will be soon right? So happy for you:) still waiting for mine since 7 may. You will receive a letter from them first isit?

I guess really depends on the case manager. Mine didnt even return my call or email :(

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
I guess really depends on the case manager. Mine didnt even return my call or email :(

Ya.. One of my friend also receive already grants after 2 weeks :( depends on the crm manager. Mine replied me but dk why its taking so long. Just be patience and wait ok. Hope it will be soon.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Hi!

Congrats!!!:s12::s12::s12:

Erinlmh

Reaction score

Hi Q no. allocated to you is meant for the area and category which you applied for. It's not pool Q no.

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Hii!!

Didnt expect it either. Thankyou! Since 7 may? That long? Actually I just received a letter saying docs received. After which onwards, have to be super kiasu & login hdbpage everyday. Hehehehe.

semblady123

Reaction score
Ya... Didnt expect to be this fast lor. Mine also nov sbf.

Wow..CONGRATS BABE..! so happy for u hehe:D:D:D

So we get a hard copy letter first to say docs received before grant getting approved? Once grant approved the amt will come inside our cpf is it?:s12:

Monday21

Reaction score
Yayy!! Thankyouuu:flash: :flash:
Am actually very2 nervous....
Wah @Nur.Azie, congrats!! must be really exciting!! I check HDB page veryday, once in the morning once in the afternoon. Want to pester the officers also scared kena mark hahahaha. Previously when applying foor rental housing, I called almost everyday and got my rental house quite fast. I thought I could try the same this time but my CRM said, "Why are you calling almost everyday? We will call you if we have any updates, don't worry." From then on I tried not to call though I'm dying inside for answers hahahahahaha. Once in a while just drop a spicy email like "It has been a month without updates, hope to hear from you soon". And it actually works quite a fair bit.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Hi!

Congrats! 2days later changed to approved then no state keys collection date? or appointment date?

Time to source for ID!! reno preparation really takes a lot of time..

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Thank you babe!! Hehehe.

Yes2. I received hardcopy letter from hdb. 1 day after approved, you can check your cpf. For the very first time, I feel so rich :spin: :spin: hehehe. Goodluck to you babe!!

Wow..CONGRATS BABE..! so happy for u hehe:D:D:D

So we get a hard copy letter first to say docs received before grant getting approved? Once grant approved the amt will come inside our cpf is it?:s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.