November 2017 SBF

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Thankyou2!!

Indeed it is very exciting & also nervous at the same time. Hahahaha... Omg, your CRM really burn you man. If I were you hor, I will tell them the CRM, "I miss your voice la. Why? I cannot call meh" 😂😂😂 your time will come very2 soon!! Just keep on being kiasu & login to my hdbpage. Hehehee! Good luck to you!!

Wah @Nur.Azie, congrats!! must be really exciting!! I check HDB page veryday, once in the morning once in the afternoon. Want to pester the officers also scared kena mark hahahaha. Previously when applying foor rental housing, I called almost everyday and got my rental house quite fast. I thought I could try the same this time but my CRM said, "Why are you calling almost everyday? We will call you if we have any updates, don't worry." From then on I tried not to call though I'm dying inside for answers hahahahahaha. Once in a while just drop a spicy email like "It has been a month without updates, hope to hear from you soon". And it actually works quite a fair bit.

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Hi there. Thankyou2!

Once approved you will receive email from hdb to retrieve a copy of the Grant Approval Letter @ my hdbpage. They will also indicate in the letter, "will write separately on the signing of lease of agreement." as of now, I have yet to receive anything from hdb yet.

Yess!! You should start to source for an ID. I have yet to do so. Hehehehe. Recommendations anyone?

Congrats! 2days later changed to approved then no state keys collection date? or appointment date?

Time to source for ID!! reno preparation really takes a lot of time..

heybuddy

Reaction score
I went to 3 IDs.. hope to keep everything within 30k..
Hope can start the reno work once i get the keys

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Hi there. Thankyou2!

Once approved you will receive email from hdb to retrieve a copy of the Grant Approval Letter @ my hdbpage. They will also indicate in the letter, "will write separately on the signing of lease of agreement." as of now, I have yet to receive anything from hdb yet.

Yess!! You should start to source for an ID. I have yet to do so. Hehehehe. Recommendations anyone?

I went to 4 ID.. (2 walk in.. 2 is friends) so far... i feel friends one still gave me a better feeling. Those walk in or Facebook one.. somehow i feel many hidden cost behind. as they will try to push u place a deposit with them etc.. not very comfortable with that. If you want to have my friend ID contacts do PM me.. i can share with you.

heybuddy

Reaction score
I went to 4 ID.. (2 walk in.. 2 is friends) so far... i feel friends one still gave me a better feeling. Those walk in or Facebook one.. somehow i feel many hidden cost behind. as they will try to push u place a deposit with them etc.. not very comfortable with that. If you want to have my friend ID contacts do PM me.. i can share with you.

true.. i went to 3 IDs, 1 of them is my friend.. 1 recommended from qanvast and 1 from fb ad.. the one from fb really CMI.. got no idea about almost everything and we had to tell him that the fridge will overlap the service yard door while he was drawing on the floor plan.. he was like 'oh ya' ..:s8:

didnt even tell us about screeding, electrical works, plumbing and just gave us a quotation just like that.. we had to walk back and ask him and he was like 'oh ya' again..

my friend was pretty straight with us and gave us a good price

while the one from qanvast was professional but aiya if wanna choose also let my friend earn right?

:s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Coming back to our HLE submission. As I mentioned earlier that HDB asked for so many attachments and if any of attachment is missing, we are unable to submit our application. What I did was create a Big Big notice under PDF to them and tell them that we do not have such document, should they need any further clarification, please do contact us and we sign off.

This morning after checking the HLE application online, they now asking for husband 2018 IRAS and my payslip. No more those weird attachments. I think my method works. :s13::s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score

I also feel that friend quote will be safer. See many cases that ID run away with money and works done half. Cannot move it at all.

semblady123

Reaction score
Coming back to our HLE submission. As I mentioned earlier that HDB asked for so many attachments and if any of attachment is missing, we are unable to submit our application. What I did was create a Big Big notice under PDF to them and tell them that we do not have such document, should they need any further clarification, please do contact us and we sign off.

This morning after checking the HLE application online, they now asking for husband 2018 IRAS and my payslip. No more those weird attachments. I think my method works. :s13::s13:

haha.. soo funny.. hehe...BUT HLE letter we aredi got before applying flat right? Even after we got HLE, they still ask for documents? So in this case, they wont check our IRAS/CPF themselves to verify.. we need to download and them them?:s22:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
true.. i went to 3 IDs, 1 of them is my friend.. 1 recommended from qanvast and 1 from fb ad.. the one from fb really CMI.. got no idea about almost everything and we had to tell him that the fridge will overlap the service yard door while he was drawing on the floor plan.. he was like 'oh ya' ..:s8:

didnt even tell us about screeding, electrical works, plumbing and just gave us a quotation just like that.. we had to walk back and ask him and he was like 'oh ya' again..

my friend was pretty straight with us and gave us a good price

while the one from qanvast was professional but aiya if wanna choose also let my friend earn right?

:s13:

Ya friend quote normally won't put hidden cost inside.. if not very "ugly" also. Unless reno those very basic ... then just take a package.. but if wanna do more.. best is to go with friends.. those FB one.. really can forget it.

semblady123

Reaction score
Ya friend quote normally won't put hidden cost inside.. if not very "ugly" also. Unless reno those very basic ... then just take a package.. but if wanna do more.. best is to go with friends.. those FB one.. really can forget it.

I bookmarked lots in FB...Fb one cant trust ah:s22::s22::s22::(:(

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I bookmarked lots in FB...Fb one cant trust ah:s22::s22::s22::(:(

LOL..babe... try not to.. their hidden cost will scare die you. if you want i can share my friend contact with you then let him meet up with you and giv u a quote... you can compare to outside... most importantly is the comfortable level when you speak to an ID. They need to understand your needs...or giv u suggestion when you propose this.

eg: i told my friend i want do head board .. which another cost on the carpentry involve. My friend told me, WHY not we just paste wallpaper which can save you more.. and u have the same effect.. rather than doing a 5ft head board u have the whole wall design. which sounds logical also.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
haha.. soo funny.. hehe...BUT HLE letter we aredi got before applying flat right? Even after we got HLE, they still ask for documents? So in this case, they wont check our IRAS/CPF themselves to verify.. we need to download and them them?:s22:

I didn't apply for HLE all these while. Even until unit selection I also didn't apply for it. 1st - too many documents to submit. 2nd, I scare the submit will affect our grant, so we didn't do it. Only after we selected the unit and spoken to the CRM then we apply the HLE. Now they only need these 2 documents. Still manageable :D:D

Erinlmh

Reaction score
My previous ID for my resale house(present staying house) quoted us $22k, after adding this and that, we ended up pay him 36k. Not forgetting that this price is excluding all the curtains, lighting, bathroom essential , etc. I believe that he also earn commission from those shop. We randomly picked them on Google. My toilet door cannot close 1 week after we move it. It has always been "open toilet concept" since then. Need to use a empty container fill with water to "tong" the door:s13::s13::s13:

heybuddy

Reaction score
LOL..babe... try not to.. their hidden cost will scare die you. if you want i can share my friend contact with you then let him meet up with you and giv u a quote... you can compare to outside... most importantly is the comfortable level when you speak to an ID. They need to understand your needs...or giv u suggestion when you propose this.

eg: i told my friend i want do head board .. which another cost on the carpentry involve. My friend told me, WHY not we just paste wallpaper which can save you more.. and u have the same effect.. rather than doing a 5ft head board u have the whole wall design. which sounds logical also.

my friend did similar thing.. told us not to do xxx so can save $$$

heybuddy

Reaction score
My previous ID for my resale house(present staying house) quoted us $22k, after adding this and that, we ended up pay him 36k. Not forgetting that this price is excluding all the curtains, lighting, bathroom essential , etc. I believe that he also earn commission from those shop. We randomly picked them on Google. My toilet door cannot close 1 week after we move it. It has always been "open toilet concept" since then. Need to use a empty container fill with water to "tong" the door:s13::s13::s13:

omg.. no warranty? my friend will give us 3 years warranty

Erinlmh

Reaction score
omg.. no warranty? my friend will give us 3 years warranty

Warranty??? Tell him what happen, he took the door go back and repair, come back same result. Ask him change door, he say cannot. My kitchen cabinet lagi good. I wonder how they do, until they never seal the place properly. Cockroaches running from cabinet to cabinet. Like playing hide and seek. I have to DIY cardboard to block the space. We moved in in November. On X'mas eve, floor near storeroom got problem. Door cannot open. They gave up lots of headaches. ID name is D'trenzo at Upper Thomson Road. No need to hide. :s13::s13:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Warranty??? Tell him what happen, he took the door go back and repair, come back same result. Ask him change door, he say cannot. My kitchen cabinet lagi good. I wonder how they do, until they never seal the place properly. Cockroaches running from cabinet to cabinet. Like playing hide and seek. I have to DIY cardboard to block the space. We moved in in November. On X'mas eve, floor near storeroom got problem. Door cannot open. They gave up lots of headaches. ID name is D'trenzo at Upper Thomson Road. No need to hide. :s13::s13:

SO CUI?!!! lol... thats y lo.. choosing of ID really need to be v careful and a trust worthy one.. especially try to find their recent review in the net. or even request to go up see the job that current ID is doing.. Showroom.. all fake one also..

Amex^1234

Reaction score

LOL this is funny.. open toilet concept... plus using a pail tong the door.. stretch leg cannot reach ah?? LOL

Erinlmh

Reaction score
SO CUI?!!! lol... thats y lo.. choosing of ID really need to be v careful and a trust worthy one.. especially try to find their recent review in the net. or even request to go up see the job that current ID is doing.. Showroom.. all fake one also..

We didn't have any experience before. Previous house was move-in condition. I compareD 2 IDs only which I found online. Of course chose the cheaper one. But see lah. cheap thing ain't good (totally regret)

semblady123

Reaction score
Huh can like that ? Omggg
Then if we took renovation loan of 22k and thy quote 36k how to pay??😪🙄

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.