Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooners

Reaction score
DRINK DRIVING IS THE LOWEST.

Tell me more about the cane marks? Is it true that if you faint half way, they will just continue when you regain consciousness?

That is what those inside said; some do faint half way. But they do have a medical personnel to determine whether you can continue with the caning as all the caning will be done continuously. You can only lie on your front for the next few weeks and the scar will be permament. Those I saw with the caning marks; those marks are still red, fleshy and fresh even after a few days.

Gooners

Reaction score
Yr loan small amt la.not worth to pay few hundred for commando

Loan sharks know to do their sum. If your loan amount is small, not worth wasting their commando and few hundred to a thousand to get them to lock or burn your house.

Adt007

Reaction score
That is what those inside said; some do faint half way. But they do have a medical personnel to determine whether you can continue with the caning as all the caning will be done continuously. You can only lie on your front for the next few weeks and the scar will be permament. Those I saw with the caning marks; those marks are still red, fleshy and fresh even after a few days.

I think the scars will be there for life. When I was inside, i saw some inmates use the towel to cover their backside arethose who have the scars. very obvious.

And there was one who went for caning, come back still can sit on the butt, jump here jump there, smile and laugh as tough no pain at all. Dunno is act gungho or really now the caning standard drop

Sharuu

Reaction score

I heard the guy doing the caning will aim chun chun at the spot he already whack until all flesh flies out. Whoever kena 24 can forget sitting down again forever.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I heard the guy doing the caning will aim chun chun at the spot he already whack until all flesh flies out. Whoever kena 24 can forget sitting down again forever.

Yeah bro..if u see the man carrying the canning Ur balls also drop.very well build type..u will NVR forget the whipping sound in yr life..hahaa

khunjuno

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my ongoing story as well...

Some time back got loan from ah Long... 1 become 2, 2 become 3, now owe 6 ah Long money, ranging from $350 to $2k. Thing is, I haven’t been able to clear my loans, some clear partially, most of them just keep deferring because either they no account or I not enough money to pay them their clear amount. All started from weekly trial loan with promises for bigger loan... sigh.

Coming to my breaking point because I can’t afford to even defer them now. Searched for some help online and found this thread, thankfully there are many people who gone through the same as I did.

So from what I gather...

1) stop paying them, endure the harassment and eventually it’ll go away?

2) report to police for any harassment and vandalism

3) inform NOK and company about the issue
- this one I find hardest to do because of the humiliation and stigma which comes with borrowing money from loansharks.

This coming Wednesday supposed to clear one of my loans, knowing the guy, most likely will ask me to defer. If I stop paying, he will be the first. What should I expect?

Stressout123

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my ongoing story as well...

Some time back got loan from ah Long... 1 become 2, 2 become 3, now owe 6 ah Long money, ranging from $350 to $2k. Thing is, I haven’t been able to clear my loans, some clear partially, most of them just keep deferring because either they no account or I not enough money to pay them their clear amount. All started from weekly trial loan with promises for bigger loan... sigh.

Coming to my breaking point because I can’t afford to even defer them now. Searched for some help online and found this thread, thankfully there are many people who gone through the same as I did.

So from what I gather...

1) stop paying them, endure the harassment and eventually it’ll go away?

2) report to police for any harassment and vandalism

3) inform NOK and company about the issue
- this one I find hardest to do because of the humiliation and stigma which comes with borrowing money from loansharks.

This coming Wednesday supposed to clear one of my loans, knowing the guy, most likely will ask me to defer. If I stop paying, he will be the first. What should I expect?

Since you read thru, then got to know first step if to make that police report. Close your bank account to prevent unnesscary transfer (remember if they use ur account you can be charged as runner already). You make want to get a cam to monitor ur corridor area. Inform nok and office. May want to private or close ur social media.

You will recieve spam calls and sms/ whatsapp. They will raised their voice scold valgur, scare you into paying. All they can do is to instil fear into you, and if they do they can continue to milk more money from you. Just block and ignore them. If they can't find you they will try contact ur nok and do the same thing. Block and ignore also. Once they know they can't milk more money from you, they will just move on to the next victim. And they cycle starts again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.