About KLEVV product

zenniz

Reaction score
Anyone can share their experience with KLEVV product like their RAM, m.2 and SSD?

I noticed that their pricing is quite attractive but i'm not very sure about their build quality.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Article from 2015: https://www.anandtech.com/show/8927/new-challenger-klevv-dram-modules-house-brand-of-sk-hynix

SK Hynix is owned by SK Group (SK C&C), which acts as an umbrella firm over many individual companies. SK Group created a new firm, Essencore, to help bring to market some of the DRAM and NAND capabilities directly to the end-user rather than through their ICs being sold on the open market. Essencore thus created KLEVV to cover the DRAM side of the equation, kind of making KLEVV a customer/vertical integration partner of SK Hynix, although the two are separate entities under the same umbrella, SK Group. This allows SK Hynix to have more control over their better components coming out of the fabs and sell direct. KLEVV is, on paper at least, another Crucial-like player in the space, and another soon-to-be important DRAM module manufacturer.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are actually mostly HK Hynix based products. Quite good products.

I originally gotten their klevv crass 1 ram kit when klevv was not brought in to sg. Back then me and FlushX actually bought it from a HK distributor called Felton. Was quite a good overclocker for my x99 platform till i sold it for trident Z rgb instead.

M.2 and ssd i have not tried before as back then they do not produce those yet.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Article from 2015: https://www.anandtech.com/show/8927/new-challenger-klevv-dram-modules-house-brand-of-sk-hynix

SK Hynix is owned by SK Group (SK C&C), which acts as an umbrella firm over many individual companies. SK Group created a new firm, Essencore, to help bring to market some of the DRAM and NAND capabilities directly to the end-user rather than through their ICs being sold on the open market. Essencore thus created KLEVV to cover the DRAM side of the equation, kind of making KLEVV a customer/vertical integration partner of SK Hynix, although the two are separate entities under the same umbrella, SK Group. This allows SK Hynix to have more control over their better components coming out of the fabs and sell direct. KLEVV is, on paper at least, another Crucial-like player in the space, and another soon-to-be important DRAM module manufacturer.

Thanks for sharing, didn't know this.

So basically Klevv is SK Hynix just like how Crucial is to Micron/IMFT.

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KLEVV BOLT memory works out of box from my own experience :)

tmfwy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can share their experience with KLEVV product like their RAM, m.2 and SSD?

I noticed that their pricing is quite attractive but i'm not very sure about their build quality.
My experience

Always Out of Stock

So i don't bother to look at KLEVV.
Because they are as good as a $329 GTX 1060 6gb in Feb 2018.

SSD there are other cheaper brands, which offer better value, when resale is concerned.

Rams have always stuck to Crucial. easier to factor in when looking at pricelist rather than having the price seemingly climb up the ladder at the very last minute, at the point of purchase..

Last edited:

pedokuma

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ram mostly out of stock and increased in price. Same price as the other brands now..

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price on Lazada just went up again ...... must be quite in demand for prices to keep increasing and always OOS.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see it in the sls pricelists at around $110 for 8gb ddr4 3000mhz. Really so good? It's much cheaper than all the other brands.

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see it in the sls pricelists at around $110 for 8gb ddr4 3000mhz. Really so good? It's much cheaper than all the other brands.

They are that good and cheap. :)

Got 16gb 3000mhz for my new rig. No regrets.

Makes Crucial and Corsair seem overpriced.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It is good for my case. I switched from Corsair Vengence LPX to this close to 2 months. Works very well with Ryzen and I even managed to get it to run stably at CL 14 at the rated speed of 3000.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently is most of sls out of stock of klevv ram?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using them for parents pc, working straight out of the box for me :)

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do kwsw still go cospray events

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.