who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grove88

Reaction score
U teach me tank i teach u mm...

:s22:

Ok I interested to train Karrie. But haven seen her yet this season.

I realise if I use non-tanks soloQ still got chance win ..

haha bro Gosu in NA server... we will never face them. but some of the SEA top indon teams are mythic so should be safe. if not more of the top players are at least legend 1.... only hope they don't fill up their 5 man squad with their epic friends...

You doing 5-man?

mipmap

Reaction score
trick to solo climbing ranked: AVOID KONTOLASI BY PLAYING AT 2AM

no joke, I racked up a bunch of wins last night, only to die again today to idiots 2v4ing out of turret range or better yet, diving INTO enemy turret range like lemmings

was one game away from division change and that sweet, sweet Hilda skin
(master can right) and now back to square one.

Last edited:

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Afternoon time still ok leh... On average will meet some decent player... 1st time use grock for rank... Against 2 mm... Sibei thick

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

mipmap

Reaction score
Afternoon time still ok leh... On average will meet some decent player... 1st time use grock for rank... Against 2 mm... Sibei thick

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Maybe rank difference. I’m playing with literal children in Elite

Halah Princess

Reaction score
who ranking tonight? Need ppl carry leh. Sad sia ytd afternoon played duo in rank. Draft pick went smoothly, everyone got their favourite hero. Haya and helcurt in my team with 60% winrate. Based on hero line up we shld win. But 2 of them just afk halfway. Not dulan but it makes me wonder why alr epic liao still want play rank and afk leh? Why wanna risk your star and afk? Want afk also just do it in classic lah.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
dunno leh seriously its damn sian to have an AFK in the game... i will tilt man lol.

tonight shld have ppl ranking bah. i probably only back by 10. maybe play for 1 hr then stop haha.

mipmap

Reaction score
haha i actually overheard sec 1 kids in macdonald talking about mlbb... and they were legend going to mythic! lol

I have an overwatch recording of a 10 year old playing with his brother (or father?!) They fed, but it was so cute lololol

grove88

Reaction score
who ranking tonight? Need ppl carry leh. Sad sia ytd afternoon played duo in rank. Draft pick went smoothly, everyone got their favourite hero. Haya and helcurt in my team with 60% winrate. Based on hero line up we shld win. But 2 of them just afk halfway. Not dulan but it makes me wonder why alr epic liao still want play rank and afk leh? Why wanna risk your star and afk? Want afk also just do it in classic lah.

Ranked with Celexa, played with those mid double digit mythic players, but the team still choose 2mms.

Will probably rank after 10PM but expect tough fights lol. If you tank I can go mage or assassin, but I'm not very good with those.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Ranked with Celexa, played with those mid double digit mythic players, but the team still choose 2mms.

Will probably rank after 10PM but expect tough fights lol. If you tank I can go mage or assassin, but I'm not very good with those.

Notice that for me(m1 + SIngtel), damn lag between 1030PM to 1200AM(280+ ping) everyday.... like WTH happen

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Just now solo rank with pub.. opponent nearly choose 4 MM sia... + 1 cyc... i almost faint because opponent is such a joke... LOL

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Notice that for me(m1 + SIngtel), damn lag between 1030PM to 1200AM(280+ ping) everyday.... like WTH happen

yah i noticed your ping in the lobby damn bad.... like 600+ ms at 1 point lol.

i thought u were in batam or something haha.

Halah Princess

Reaction score

Tough fight is ok. In fact I dun mind losing to a proper good enemy. But alot time lose is because of stupid reasons like afk, 1 v 5 die stupidly, stubborn players etc etc. I can tank, support and mage(vex) lol.

grove88

Reaction score
Tough fight is ok. In fact I dun mind losing to a proper good enemy. But alot time lose is because of stupid reasons like afk, 1 v 5 die stupidly, stubborn players etc etc. I can tank, support and mage(vex) lol.

That's why tough fight ma .. all the afk/feeders/ multi-mm teams etc

grove88

Reaction score

Ya m1 lag around that time. Recently only de.

Last time when people lagging mine runs 100% smoothly. 10ms ping only.

Just now solo rank with pub.. opponent nearly choose 4 MM sia... + 1 cyc... i almost faint because opponent is such a joke... LOL

So in the end is what team?

And hate people never show hero then their turn instalock mm like Layla. Screws up team comps. Just won a match without a proper tank (only Ruby) as Celexa carries lol. And the Ruby is good.

Last edited:

sillyofme00

Reaction score

And hate people never show hero then their turn instalock mm like Layla. Screws up team comps. Just won a match without a proper tank (only Ruby) as Celexa carries lol. And the Ruby is good.

In the end we thrash them... quite interesting match

mipmap

Reaction score

If I have 30+k BP, Cyc+Fanny OR Cyc+Karrie or Lesley to grind ranked? :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.