Malaysia prepaid card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
...But now I’m thinking tron might be the most value, not digi.

Which one is of more value, boils down to your own usage pattern, wants, and needs. See what each card offers, then decide which is more suitable for your own usage.

RockStar9238

Reaction score
As i understand that hotlink Fast has 50 days grace credit period before it expire. How is it count this 50 days grace period? Anyone know? I read from website but still not understand. Is it count from validity date another 50 days or the day i top up?

petricnah

Reaction score
Don't quite understand what you meant by "convert into data".

Anyway, just want to add to my earlier post... subscription of packages like Season Pass will deduct from one account then into another. For calls, refer back to what88's explanation. I've hardly bothered about these 2 account differences myself, so can't elaborate on it.

If you've enough credit balance (total), you can just use it to subscribe to a data package, or a Season Pass, for data usage. So long as the total amount covers the cost, you don't have to do any transfer just to pay for it.

Sorry to make things sound complicated.

Basically I have about Rm 110.00 in my DA. I just want to know how I can use the money to purchase Data package.

Julycancer

Reaction score
As i understand that hotlink Fast has 50 days grace credit period before it expire. How is it count this 50 days grace period? Anyone know? I read from website but still not understand. Is it count from validity date another 50 days or the day i top up?

50 days grace period start counting after the active period

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Estimate Example:
Top up RM10 on 1st July - Card will be valid for 10 days.
Grace Period starts on 11th July - for 50 days.

Or see the diagram posted by kitkat2 2 days ago.

kitkat2

Reaction score
Sorry to make things sound complicated.

Basically I have about Rm 110.00 in my DA. I just want to know how I can use the money to purchase Data package.

DA is for discounted voice and text. i think you need to move to MA balance first.

hx1Vpsj.jpg

is there an option in the app for you to move?

i'm not 100% sure. i was looking at getting xox but didn't in the end.

Last edited:

petricnah

Reaction score
DA is for discounted voice and text. i think you need to move to MA balance first.

hx1Vpsj.jpg

is there an option in the app for you to move?

i'm not 100% sure. i was looking at getting xox but didn't in the end.

Not option to transfer using apps. Only sms.

kitkat2

Reaction score
For Unifi SIM, foreigners only 90 days, no?
Also, Unifi LTE seems to be quite bad for inbuilding coverage, even for commerical buildings.

dont think they differentiate foreigner or local.

but once you get onto their 850mhz lte, it will be consistent and stable, although not super fast.

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
<br />
<br />
As long you top up within the 50 days, every ringgit is add one day validity. Also the 50 days inactive period resets and restarts once the active validity finishes.

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Those of you on Tron 3G now, you can head over to JB Tron Shop along Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

I did mine few days ago and there is payment of RM 30 for a new 4G card which you will get instantly and can walk away.

It takes about 15-20mins for services to be port over to the new 4G card. After which, I received a RM10 rebate back in my Tron main balance. Do remember to bring your photo ID as they need to take a picture of it for verification.

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Those of you on Tron 3G now, you can head over to JB Tron Shop along Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

I did mine few days ago and there is payment of RM 30 for a new 4G card which you will get instantly and can walk away.

It takes about 15-20mins for services to be port over to the new 4G card. After which, I received a RM10 rebate back in my Tron main balance. Do remember to bring your photo ID as they need to take a picture of it for verification.

Good piece of info. Is this the only shop in JB? Any nearby Sutera mall?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.