NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

halfbaked

Reaction score
You will be attending the ITP workshop to prep yourself for contract teaching. So nothing to read up on. Every school works differently. It is up to you to learn as much as you can during this period.

Just enjoy yourself before contract teaching starts. Your life will revolve around work once you start.

Thank you so much for the advice, @magicianhisoka and @lonely_driver

lo3xlo2x

Reaction score
Hi! Dropped you a PM with my email! Feel free to email me any questions you may have!

Hello, can I have your e-mail too?

Would you have any interview tips to share as well?

I'm allocated to teach English and mathematics primary.

Cloudy123

Reaction score
Hi Panda, could you also PM me. Would like to get some interview information and tips too. Thanks a lot.
Hi Vellabb and GilaQila, I’ve dropped y’all a pm with some interview information/tips! I’m not so sure how the PM alerts go because I’ve never pm-ed people before! So message me if you have any questions!

Panda2082

Reaction score
Hi Panda, could you also PM me. Would like to get some interview information and tips too. Thanks a lot.

Done!
Btw, I usually pm because I type too much and don’t want to flood the forum! Drop me a PM (or if you can’t go ahead and reply here for me to PM you) if you need more info on the interview/tips!

I’m currently waiting to begin my untrained teaching contract in mid July. And I was super anxious throughout the application process so I understand how yall are feeling!

jerry2008jay

Reaction score
Hello Panda~ have you received your posting yet ?

Done!
Btw, I usually pm because I type too much and don’t want to flood the forum! Drop me a PM (or if you can’t go ahead and reply here for me to PM you) if you need more info on the interview/tips!

I’m currently waiting to begin my untrained teaching contract in mid July. And I was super anxious throughout the application process so I understand how yall are feeling!

extinctdinosaurr

Reaction score
Hi Vellabb and GilaQila, I’ve dropped y’all a pm with some interview information/tips! I’m not so sure how the PM alerts go because I’ve never pm-ed people before! So message me if you have any questions!
Hi panda, could you PM me as well regarding the PGDE interview and tips? :) having my interview next week and would really appreciate some help!! thank you :)

Panda2082

Reaction score
Hi panda, could you PM me as well regarding the PGDE interview and tips? :) having my interview next week and would really appreciate some help!! thank you :)

Hey extinct Dino! Could I find out what subjects you’re shortlisted for? (In particular the level you’re shortlisted for - pri/sec). You can also ask me any specific questions here and I’ll address them all as best as I can when I PM you! ☺️

jtan152

Reaction score
Hey extinct Dino! Could I find out what subjects you’re shortlisted for? (In particular the level you’re shortlisted for - pri/sec). You can also ask me any specific questions here and I’ll address them all as best as I can when I PM you! ☺️

Hi panda, can you share with me too on the interview tips? I'm new here and I'm assigned pri eng and math :)
I'm worried about the 5 min ppt, what did you guys present on?

JTAT0312

Reaction score
Done!

Hello Panda! Can you PM me more info on the interview/tips as well? Really need more help on the interview preparation. I'm shortlisted for secondary poa. Thanks a lot!!

charge

Reaction score
Hi Panda2082,

Could you PM me on the interview/tips as well? I'm shortlisted for Pri Eng/Math and i'm so nervous about the up and coming interviewing.

Hope you can help me out too :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.