BRAWL STARS - Supercell

Gadgetry.SG

Reaction score
Yet another interesting and addictive game brought to you from the makers of Clash Royale and Clash of Clans.

This game is damn fun!

Anyone playing?

IOS/Android : Brawl Stars

Im not sure if its cross platform server or different. but seriously if anyone playing let me know! :D

Gadgetry.SG

Reaction score
yea.. i find it addictive.. LOL.. really also a lot of newbies.. but then again, pretty new to android i suppose.. IOS if im not wrong out before.. cant confirm this.. anyway anyone knows if ios and android can connect to play together?

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
What's the diff when you press and shoot vs drag the screen and shoot? Lol

Gadgetry.SG

Reaction score
i created a band though.. anyone wanna join? but i set the trophy pretty high.. at 400.. let me know and ill lower and change to invite.. lols

Gadgetry.SG

Reaction score
yea tapping is sort of auto aim.. so if the other is running side ways or what and your strike range / area of damage is small.. u will probably miss.. drag and shoot is to aim manually..

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Play for quite a few matches so far the shooting scenario is the same. As we progress can't see much of a differences. :s11:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea. I saw some players shoot damn fast the pew pew pew. Which chars is recommended?

Gadgetry.SG

Reaction score
most of the tanks good.. can tank and also pain and easy.. haha.. el primo lor and bull good n easy.. frank also not bad.. then the nita also good n easy.. shelly also leh..

actually alot good.. but if u play the team one u need good team mates also.. the lousy ones i feel is ricochet only at the moment

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
This game how to transfer account? I login thru Google account. Is it binded? Or how do I bind?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.