RSIS NTU

wonkasing

Reaction score
The marticulation is only for a single day session right? Saw that we can start choosing the session. Am i right to say all that we currently must do is first the health check, there after we make the matriculation appointment/ choose the day

Last edited:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The marticulation is only for a single day session right? Saw that we can start choosing the session. Am i right to say all that we currently must do is first the health check, there after we make the matriculation appointment/ choose the day

Health screening booking started long ago

Where did you see the matriculation booking date open?

What I saw on their webpage is this:
Booking will start on 19 June 2018. The online booking is valid till 3 July 2018.

It also says click here to make your appointment. The link seem broken though.
Please update if you know otherwise

wonkasing

Reaction score
Health screening booking started long ago

Where did you see the matriculation booking date open?

What I saw on their webpage is this:
Booking will start on 19 June 2018. The online booking is valid till 3 July 2018.

It also says click here to make your appointment. The link seem broken though.
Please update if you know otherwise

Hey yeah still unable to book the matri appointment. But they provided a clearer timeline through the link on that page. First health >matri.

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best to take one day off each for checkup, matriculation, orientation (full day)

Heard it takes quite long. Prolly half a day or so

wonkasing

Reaction score
yeah went today. took almost half a day. i think we still have to collect the report after that. Wondering if the collection can be done on the day of matri, haha dont need the extra trip

wonkasing

Reaction score
matri date

Hey, just to check, the matri date is only between the 3 to 6 of July? i clicked the link and it shows only that

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya.. offer letter got state. But another recent email says can do on later date too. Maybe have one more opening

frankly-speaking

Reaction score
So do we need to collect our health screening report? Apparently it's stated as one of the documents to bring during matriculation...

cloudkite

Reaction score
So do we need to collect our health screening report? Apparently it's stated as one of the documents to bring during matriculation...

Hello! I will be joining MSc International Relations full-time. I called the University Health Services office, you should confirm if you can get your report in time for matriculation. 5 working days after medical check up seems sufficient.

wonkasing

Reaction score
have you guys gone for the matriculation? dates offered are from 4th to 6th which day are you headed down

Last edited:

frankly-speaking

Reaction score
Hello! I will be joining MSc International Relations full-time. I called the University Health Services office, you should confirm if you can get your report in time for matriculation. 5 working days after medical check up seems sufficient.

Thanks! Does that mean that we don't have to physically go down to retrieve the medical report? (meaning it's automatic) :)

cloudkite

Reaction score
Thanks! Does that mean that we don't have to physically go down to retrieve the medical report? (meaning it's automatic) :)

Hey! I just completed my matriculation this afternoon as well. You have to personally collect the medical report. I had only 2 people in queue before me at the Medical Centre and yet took more than 30min to get the report. So just ensure you factor in that waiting time. I walked from the Medical centre to matriculation venue.

cloudkite

Reaction score
Hello! For those yet to complete registration for orientation on 17 July , you can follow the email link and register under 'Public'. An email confirmation will be sent to you. Also, is anyone here planning to go for the RSIS day on 30th July?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.