who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya m1 lag around that time. Recently only de.

Last time when people lagging mine runs 100% smoothly. 10ms ping only.

So in the end is what team?

And hate people never show hero then their turn instalock mm like Layla. Screws up team comps. Just won a match without a proper tank (only Ruby) as Celexa carries lol. And the Ruby is good.

=:p u wan be my mentor ?

grove88

Reaction score
If I have 30+k BP, Cyc+Fanny OR Cyc+Karrie or Lesley to grind ranked? :s13:

Cyc for sure, the little mage can snowball hard and single-handly decide the game.

Lesley is 32k BP, but she is quite easy to use and is good with just berserker fury. Karrie is cheaper at 24k, and is very good with levels and 3 items including boots. I would recommend lesley as karrie shines more against tanks, and you are not going to see a lot of tanks till epic.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Cyc for sure, the little mage can snowball hard and single-handly decide the game.

Lesley is 32k BP, but she is quite easy to use and is good with just berserker fury. Karrie is cheaper at 24k, and is very good with levels and 3 items including boots. I would recommend lesley as karrie shines more against tanks, and you are not going to see a lot of tanks till epic.
Can't go wrong with lesley and cyc.

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT

mipmap

Reaction score

Ok purchase order:
1. Lesley
2. Cyc
3. Fanny (no time to train sigh)

Thanks a lot :)

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Take note.... Lesley got 1 huge weakness, that it's first skill's invi effect very weak against aoe attack

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Play 2 rank match with mcspicyz, why his rank game soooo tiring de... and we manage to win the opponent... OMG

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Play 2 rank match with mcspicyz, why his rank game soooo tiring de... and we manage to win the opponent... OMG
Pro tank sia u~

Must ban fanny, lancelot in order for mm mage to survive

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score

I saw you guys online haha. Wanted to invite you but maybe you take chest only.

I went soloQ and lose-win-lose. Last match the Alpha say I shouldn't blame the mm even though we asked him not to choose mm, and then he went on to feed 0-4 and enemy mm outfarmed him by 2k gold. Then somehow is tank's (my) fault.

First match also lose cos we got Lesley and enemy team no mm, and with Harley and Fanny. Then threatened to get reported as I have 0 kills, but my cyc do 37% team damage. Lesley did 13% with 4 kills suddenly like damm pro. wtf sianz.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
I saw you guys online haha. Wanted to invite you but maybe you take chest only.

I went soloQ and lose-win-lose. Last match the Alpha say I shouldn't blame the mm even though we asked him not to choose mm, and then he went on to feed 0-4 and enemy mm outfarmed him by 2k gold. Then somehow is tank's (my) fault.

First match also lose cos we got Lesley and enemy team no mm, and with Harley and Fanny. Then threatened to get reported as I have 0 kills, but my cyc do 37% team damage. Lesley did 13% with 4 kills suddenly like damm pro. wtf sianz.

Intend to take chest, then mcspicyz invite... intend to rank 1 game... too fast(6min) so go for a 2nd game... 2nd game so bloody tiring, because of fanny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.