View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:10 AM   #2272
Monday21

Anyone encountered this before? Got outbidded for a SBF exercise but was allocated a queue number (ie. queue no 3xx out of 2xx units available) and was subsequently scheduled an appointment by HDB? Will HDB take in appeal for a non-count in such instance if you missed the appointment because the units were at low level (ie. level 2)? Anyone appealed successfully before?
Anyone encountered this before? Got outbidded for a SBF exercise but was allocated a queue number (ie. queue no 3xx out of 2xx units available) and was subsequently scheduled an appointment by HDB? Yes cos the front people all reject the flats available.

Will HDB take in appeal for a non-count in such instance if you missed the appointment because the units were at low level (ie. level 2)? Anyone appealed successfully before? Appeal for non-count... never came across one before.. usually never come means one count already unless very very very valid reason. i ever skipped twice. first one was on me, cos the Jurong area i want all not available, left those ulu-ulu ones. Second time skip was because of my spouse. Something happened two days prior to selection, i had no solid documentations to back me up that moment. Kena ban 1 year from taking part in exercises..
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote