View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #6
renfred89
Arch-Supremacy Member

I bought iphone X and Apple watch Series 3 from Singtel and subscribed number share. It was working for few weeks eventhough I faced some connectivity issues in between. Later I had to reset my apple watch and i couldnt connect to cellular data anymore. Reported this case to Singtel on 30th may and they asked me to visit their hello shop. Within this 1 month I visited 2 times and they couldnt resolve the issue. In between they asked me to call apple. I did, however apple customer care referred back to Singtel.

End of the day I am paying for the service which I am not using and using a product which is not suitable for the purpose. Whenever i contact Singtel, there response is that they are investigation on this.

Tired and not sure how to sort this out.
Appreciate your suggestions.
did you somehow removed the numbershare profile during the reset? resetting apple watch does not remove the numbershare profile once established, unless you specifically removed it yourself.

there's nothing you can do until singtel is done investigating it, and the likelihood of action is to remove the subscription from singtel side so that you can re-sign up again to generate the profile..
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote