[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

Nitrogen9

Reaction score
hi guys, i cant find the info online so hoping someone here can tell me. may i know what are the charges when i exceed the following for the $0 flexi plan.
1. Talktime
2. SMS
3. Data
4. Just to confirm Caller Number Display is free permanent?

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i cant find the info online so hoping someone here can tell me. may i know what are the charges when i exceed the following for the $0 flexi plan.
1. Talktime
2. SMS
3. Data
4. Just to confirm Caller Number Display is free permanent?
If you used up your initial free 1GB data, 30 mins talktime and 10 sms, you need to purchase the boost in order to continue using.

Additional 1GB: $8
Additional 2GB: $12
Additional 30 mins (comes with free 10 pathetic sms): $5

Well, MyRepublic $8 UNO Plan worth if you feel you will exceed the initial 1GB, 30 mins talktime and 10 sms plan.

Nitrogen9

Reaction score
If you used up your initial free 1GB data, 30 mins talktime and 10 sms, you need to purchase the boost in order to continue using.

Well, MyRepublic $8 UNO Plan worth if you feel you will exceed the initial 1GB, 30 mins talktime and 10 sms plan.

i see. noted. thank you for your explanation

Nitrogen9

Reaction score
1 last question. i saw someone in the forum saying the line may be axed if some criteria are not met. may i know what are the criteria? again this was not stated on their website so just wanna confirm as im planning to get this for my parents.

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 last question. i saw someone in the forum saying the line may be axed if some criteria are not met. may i know what are the criteria? again this was not stated on their website so just wanna confirm as im planning to get this for my parents.
Good question.

The line will be paused if you don't add a Debit/Credit card to your Circles Life's application. If you afraid your Card will be misuse (unlikely situation), add in a VCC (Virtual Credit Card) to your Circles Life's app.

You can get free VCC on one of the few platforms in Singapore. Such as Singtel Dash or M1 VCC; etc.

I do have a Circle.Life $0 Flexi plan too. But around last month, they asked me to add in the payment method (which i did) in order to continue using Circle.Life's services.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

$8 UNO plan gonna be gone soon. Those whom want to sign up better act fast...

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The m1 virtual credit card seems interesting. Just go m1 shop sign up can already? Don't need any additional requisites?

Sent from The Most Wonderful App In The World using GAGT

sendhalp

Reaction score
Just used up my 1gb. And once the 1gb is used up, you cannot use the app. The app require, an active internet connection in order to access the app then only purchase data

I would say. Not so effective on this point. They should make the app able to function or purchase data when out of data

Food_Lover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is m1 vcc? can share more?
It's a prepaid Virtual Credit Card.

Meaning, you need to buy a M1 Prepaid Mastercard for $25 (with $20 value in the Mastercard). Afterwhich, you need to have a M1 Prepaid/Postpaid line to associate with the Mastercard. Otherwise, you can't receive any OTP.

Circles.Life leased their line from M1. So, use Circles.Life to associate with the Mastercard should be no issue, i supposed.

how to get this m1 vcc?
Any M1 shop.
Need to have a M1 prepaid/postpaid or Circle.Line to trigger the OTP.
Starhub, MyRepublic and Singtel doesn't work if you associate your M1 VCC with it.

The m1 virtual credit card seems interesting. Just go m1 shop sign up can already? Don't need any additional requisites?

Pre-requisite is to have a M1 prepaid/postpaid line. Circle.Life would be fine since using M1 line.

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dash is also a prepaid virtual credit card.

All telcos also can use. Dunnid so mafan

Can Dash be used to purchase stuff overseas, either online (eg, Amazon) or physical (eg. when going overseas for holiday)?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.