[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
rrlFRwW.jpg

So....three hour period, guessing and luck then. Making it ultra rare.:vijayadmin::vijayadmin::s22:

There's another email response on reddit that states whole 3 hour will only be Articuno though...

So who to believe?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all wait for me to collect more gifts then I send to u all........................... :s12:

No hurry there, I myself also trying to get more gifts as the rate of gifts from stops have decreased. I also have many more not opened. :o

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like the fly boys are back with a vengence

Notice neighbourhood gyms not filled with level 35-37 accounts previously never seen b4

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Notice neighbourhood gyms not filled with level 35-37 accounts previously never seen b4

Neighborhood gym really hard to get a slot. They just shave and cycle in another one of their kind when reached 8 hours. :vijayadmin:

jannworld

Reaction score
Should be bah. Unless I can get the passses outside of 11-2pm. Flying on plane no choice

Dunno why but I didn’t feel too big a miss for this sat maybe I felt no guarantee to get shiny and maybe it’s not a big miss as compare to some useful community day exclusive moveset

So you will miss out on the 5 free raid passes as well ?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score

sometimes i don't understand why would fly boys bother to hog gyms in such a competitive environment. Plenty of easy gyms overseas.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Neighborhood gym really hard to get a slot. They just shave and cycle in another one of their kind when reached 8 hours. :vijayadmin:

those retirees.. got too much free time and.. old pple.. more than often.. their pattern.. all same same 1..

not all of cos.. but most.. its horrible.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
sometimes i don't understand why would fly boys bother to hog gyms in such a competitive environment. Plenty of easy gyms overseas.

some .. becos they dontknow how to fly oversea..
so they just fly within the neighborhood or Singapore at least.. so they are more familiar.

or.. altho they fly.. but they still want to play with their non spoofer fren.. like if got raid at the neighbourhood.. they still want to play with them.. so they cant fly too far.. (which is why i kept saying.. if 1 day the non spoofer player base goes down or stop playing.. spoofer will very likely all stop playing as well)

becos the spoofing gameplay n journey is a lonely 1.. if non spoofer player dont play.. they dont see pple.. got nobody to play with. they'll stop too. most.
:s13::)

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today I witnessed the most despicable play. Red gym was taken down and straight away it was filled with the usual blue names except for one that is low level and occupying the 6th slot.

Next moment, the blue tower got attacked and I was curious why nobody was healing since blue has just taken over. Ended up, the usual regular blue hoggers buay song one of the slot was not occupied by their kakis and they just wanted to shave the last one out.

This is shaving at the highest level. Shaving out the last slot and replacing it with their kakis toons. :s22: :vijayadmin: :s22:

Last edited:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the time, I see a lot of players just holding out till after 12 midnight before giving up their slot. Presumably they are collecting for next day quota but seems like it's always the same players. Sibei ks people.

Then there's always poor Instinct players that's perpetually taking up the graveyard shift. Sometimes I pity them because after they sweep the gym past midnight, they get kicked out after barely 1 hour later. :s22:

Pokemon gym is serious business. :s13:

Last edited:

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Totally serious business. Every morning I woke up and look @ the duration of those mons in the gym, its like 3-4am kind of timings when they slot in their pokemons.

Sometimes i wonder what's up with these people. :s22:

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Based on my past experience, i played at local gyms I wanted to convert those ex-raid gyms to gold . But I target those gyms in ulu place and no legi, So I woke up in the morning 5 plus to 6am whack GBTB gyms . If not , easier to park oversea .

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I'm the minority color in my neighborhood and every time I whack gym n put my mon in, I feel like the whole neighbourhood give evil grin and shout fresh meat :s22:

Friend, not me. I usually check if 1-2 hours I don’t touch the gym. If it is >3 hours and I am free than I go and try plus use up those options ... nowadays too much . Ps, I try scanning but never see you nick lei. But now I am in TWN for 3 weeks . When I return , I try to scan again ... good luck to your gym fighting and next 3 weeks you have one less competitor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.