who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grove88

Reaction score
win soloq good liao lah. i don't even dare to rank haha. actually no time, just able to squeeze in classic with the guys. these days want to stop playing by 1130pm haha, otherwise v hard to wake up for work next day.

Ya must stop 11 like that lol. Anyway I saw bullet very quickly go to Epic already :s12::s12::s12:

Halah Princess

Reaction score
win soloq good liao lah. i don't even dare to rank haha. actually no time, just able to squeeze in classic with the guys. these days want to stop playing by 1130pm haha, otherwise v hard to wake up for work next day.

Now also i dun dare rank solo. Busy lifestyle, scared losing streak end up waste even more time fighting back to starting point. I also need sleep by 1130pm, gain one star nvm, lose a few stars after going through losing streak make me cant sleep only:( Was lucky my fren quite decent with all the mm in the game ytd can semi carry

Halah Princess

Reaction score
Think we rank too early, hell lot of good players(epic & Legend):s12:...... my rank match also damn tough... barely managed to win opponent, Solo Q.

see heng suey one. Ytd my rank also kena one heng heng Natalia teammate. Highest rank mythic 300plus stars, current rank epic V winrate almost 80% with Nat lol. Maybe she once in a blue moon go rank awhile to pawn noobs.:s13:

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Grove si bei free nia, whole day ranking, like no need work... anyway nice game, lucky argus is noob, if not very likely we will lose.

grove88

Reaction score
Grove si bei free nia, whole day ranking, like no need work... anyway nice game, lucky argus is noob, if not very likely we will lose.

Haha low work peak now, don't expose me. You no work?

gg yes, but teammates so toxic, but heng enemy Argus also toxic. Karrie feed until cmi lucky last till late game. I take mid go gank other lanes also get called nub lol. Then when I reach there they continue to farm waste my time ..

Cant use Alice to her full potential in this kind of game. She really not good in small skirmishes but shines in 5v5 team fights I feel.

sillyofme00

Reaction score

gg yes, but teammates so toxic, but heng enemy Argus also toxic. Karrie feed until cmi lucky last till late game. I take mid go gank other lanes also get called nub lol. Then when I reach there they continue to farm waste my time ..

Cant use Alice to her full potential in this kind of game. She really not good in small skirmishes but shines in 5v5 team fights I feel.

Boss not in, so slacking... just off peak, so can relax and enjoy game...

Halah Princess

Reaction score
Yah GM super easy to rank up la...
Somehow manage to carry games with my tanks... lol
Pls jio and carry me in epic games thanks!

Lol. GM just use tank to carry. Most of the gm tanks still using balmond. Ppl there still inside whacking tanks. lol

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boss not in, so slacking... just off peak, so can relax and enjoy game...

:s12::s12::s12:carry me too pls , epic already , need to leech on the 2 pro here lei :s13:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah GM super easy to rank up la...
Somehow manage to carry games with my tanks... lol
Pls jio and carry me in epic games thanks!
quite true.. Last night 3 ranks all win. One of the games I savage with Lesley. Lok

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya... We working adults need to slp at 11.30 liao. If play till 11.50 n ****ing lose tat game.. I asked myself.. Izzit worth it. Lol

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
receive as a mail, must open it...

VIVO NEX, 256GB somemore... rich:eek:
My email all empty liao.. If say I donno n delete all... Unopened mails won't be deleted.

Lol.. Still cheaper than iPhone x mah

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Yesterday night rank with some unknown... 4 matches, 2 win 2 lose.... tio a super bloody noob loilita.... haixxxxxxxxxx

Why rank game, all want MM, and when they are playing poorly, they will start cursing the whole world. And in the first place, their WR is below 40% for that hero. LOL

sillyofme00

Reaction score
My email all empty liao.. If say I donno n delete all... Unopened mails won't be deleted.

Lol.. Still cheaper than iPhone x mah

People like me, look at xiaomi.

you compare against Iphone X, everything is cheap... haha:s8:

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday night rank with some unknown... 4 matches, 2 win 2 lose.... tio a super bloody noob loilita.... haixxxxxxxxxx

Why rank game, all want MM, and when they are playing poorly, they will start cursing the whole world. And in the first place, their WR is below 40% for that hero. LOL

I used to it liao.

All want to be hero and carry the game but play like sai.

grove88

Reaction score

All want mm but cannot even farm, then say tank noob. Tanks die because you guys bloody cant do damage!! Please learn to farm properly before you play mm.

Now sick and tired to tank while soloQ. But even if I play assassin, I get tanks like Balmond and mm on team. I was killing spree with Nata and pushed top lane myself, but my team let enemy Lesley godlike. They took Lord after I died then lose.

Last match won as Helcurt MVP only because enemy team also noob. My S5 don't want to pick tank then go pick Nana, so our only tank is CHOU (heng he is good!!). S4 pick Lesley. Both feed in bottom lane. Only won because I eat their Bruno and saber 2-3 times each before 5 min mark. If not our team comp confirm lose until pants drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.