November 2017 SBF

Monday21

Reaction score
how many phone calls did you make so far? not sure if i should call again

everyday I check the status via the hotline...used to be twice a day but recently getting more aggressive, i check every time I finish a task at work hahahah. Can go up to 4-5 checks a day lol. Have yet to call my CRM directly cos last time I used to pester her with mails and phone calls until I think she got pissed of or something she asked me "Why do you call everyday? We will call you if here's any update."

From then on I dont dare 'tekan' her too much, scared she make my life difficult later :s13::s13::s13:

Monday21

Reaction score
My mum whatsapp-ed me a photo of a letter from HDB to me and spouse. I ask her to open...

"Application for Additional CPF Housing Grant

We have received your application for the AHG... We are processing... Outcome in six weeks time...."

But I was a bit curious cos I should be getting SHG too since I applied for non-mature area but no mention of SHG in the letter. I tried my luck and called my CRM.

She picked up right after the first ring! *must be anxious cos 2nd Monthsary coming up ba...* :s13::s13::s13:

I asked her why the letter did not state SHG when I thought SHG applies to non-mature area? She said the letter must be a general format... Not to worry, my SHG also in process.

"Roughly how long?"

"Oh, this will take months leh"

MONTHS. Well........

Amex^1234

Reaction score
My mum whatsapp-ed me a photo of a letter from HDB to me and spouse. I ask her to open...

We have received your application for the AHG... We are processing... Outcome in six weeks time...."

But I was a bit curious cos I should be getting SHG too since I applied for non-mature area but no mention of SHG in the letter. I tried my luck and called my CRM.

She picked up right after the first ring! *must be anxious cos 2nd Monthsary coming up ba...* :s13::s13::s13:

I asked her why the letter did not state SHG when I thought SHG applies to non-mature area? She said the letter must be a general format... Not to worry, my SHG also in process.

"Roughly how long?"

MONTHS. Well........

We have received your application for the AHG... We are processing...

this sentence isnt it the same inside MyHDBpage?

heybuddy

Reaction score

"Roughly how long?"

MONTHS. Well........

They stated 6 weeks in the letter?

wow

heybuddy

Reaction score

mine started with Application for Additional CPF Housing Grant
then thank you for your ahg/shg application

Monday21

Reaction score
mine started with Application for Additional CPF Housing Grant
then thank you for your ahg/shg application

They stated 6 weeks in the letter?

wow

I cut short only hehe... scared later I make you feel as tho you are reading a novel.. :s22:
Full letter goes like this:

APPLICATION FOR ADDITIONAL CPF HOUSING GRANT
SALES REGISTRATION ID: 1234567X

We have received your application for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG).

We are processing the application and will inform you of the outcome in about six weeks' time. You can also access the same information by logging on to MyHDBPage via HDB InfoWeb.

Yours Faithfully

Signed off by my CRM.

semblady123

Reaction score
THE TORTURE OF WAITING!!!! I know right!!!! :s13:

Ya its like the house is aredi built..can see everyday but no keys to enter..how torturing :s8:

Even dinosaur was able to enter the house through the roof, then open door and go in.... if u all watched Jurassic world :s13:

Monday21

Reaction score
I didn't receive any letter from HDB also.. maybe they are going digital :s13::s13::s22::s22:

I find that HDB nowadays 'suka-suka' sent letter, 'suka-suka' expect people download online...

My ballot number I obtained from myHDBPage.
My appointment letter came in physical copy.
My flat listing was obtained from myHDBPage.

I remember the CSO did mention that certain things they stopped sending and expect people to get from the internet.

Whatever it is, I have trust issues with HDB. I can never believe what they say. Ever since they generally group me as a second timer grant applicant without investigating thoroughly, i made sure all my calls are recorded so that they cannot twist and turn again. This is worse than having an untrustworthy boyfriend :s39:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Ya its like the house is aredi built..can see everyday but no keys to enter..how torturing :s8:

Even dinosaur was able to enter the house through the roof, then open door and go in.... if u all watched Jurassic world :s13:

this is confirm torturing... waited 6mths to select... now another monthsss to get keys...i wonder those select AMK area one first to select.. gotten their keys already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.