Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stirling69

Reaction score
Be careful with grab map. It directed me to turn into mount vernon camp and also an illegal right turn.

One positive is the instantaneous response in opening the map compared to google and waze.

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CCS says
1) No Rental Rebate
2) No lockin incentives
3) LCR sell to non-grab if possible
4) Commission and algo maintain pre-merger

First impact, driver on rental rebate, bo liao:(
Secondary impact those benefits like Super Steady, Emerald Circle may be removed as these lockin drivers to Grab.

Well-done CCS!
Grab should also maintain its pricing algorithm and driver commission rates prior to the merger, until competition is revived in the market so as to “alleviate the adverse pricing effects on riders and drivers arising from the (merger)”, said the CCCS.

Give the company the drumstick already suddenly say want to change to chicken wing....you think people guai guai do?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time got one uncle told me, drive grab just ply sk/pg can liao.

i saw him keep rejecting those far far calls, keep picking those $8 fares within pg.

he told me jin huat

last time i ply ceebeedee only. now buey sai liao :(

Sad story.
Last year end, i ply eg at sk/pg. Area area no 10dollars no go. Last time larrr

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cnyday2. Anchorvale to Marina sq tiok 45dollars at 645am. Do 1liap can keep liao.
Those were the days. Now popi mai tiok long haul below market rate is good enuff le. I dun dare to huar night. Always very skeptical. Like pointed knife etcetc
last time pg/sk weekend (sat and sun) easily 1.9x and 2.0x surge, jin fun to kio high fares

now buey sai liao.

ever since U toh, i dun drive weekend morning liao :(

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
For me i take manual due to time constraints. Just fyi.

In G, we trust

Should be looking at what kind of booking to take.

The stupid grab rental rebate + minimum fare guarantee amount. For 100 trip.

If i hit 100 trip my total fare sure more than that amount liao lo. So got incentive like no incentive like that.

Want chase incentive still need maintain ar/cr.

If like that might as well i manual chose rider. Also get the same total fare. No need do lap sup trip.

Be careful with grab map. It directed me to turn into mount vernon camp and also an illegal right turn.

One positive is the instantaneous response in opening the map compared to google and waze.

When you using Grab map do you have this "checking gps" keep appearing. Sibei annoying.

Also the grab map like buggy buggy one direction not very zhun also

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Chiu s3xpert still go use gwab map fot wat?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cnyday2. Anchorvale to Marina sq tiok 45dollars at 645am. Do 1liap can keep liao.
Those were the days. Now popi mai tiok long haul below market rate is good enuff le. I dun dare to huar night. Always very skeptical. Like pointed knife etcetc

Last yr CNY whole day consistent 80/hr. Haiz

SHAWNTOH2222

Reaction score
Stick to google map or waze better. The grab map seems like unsafe to use. NB pin point wrong directions ask u do illegal turns ? Retarded.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Well said...

Nowadays, less drivers, Grab assigning far away jobs 3km to 5km.
-Pasir Ris to Singapore Poly 31km...Fare only $23 for 45mins morning peak hour.
-Bedok Reservior to Lucky Plaza 18KM but charge customer 14km PIE route money...Fare only $13, accident PIE (60mins), Grab Map jio me take Bartley CTE 18 km...30min...pui...conflict of interest.
-My mileage 30% to 50% up but earn lesser...getting worse. Earn Fare $150 (Net $120), mileage 200KM. pui...minus petrol left $74 for 5 hours work.

Fxxx GrabShare and somemore GrabShare many cancellation.
Bring GrabShare customer merry go round and only earn $7 Fare (Net $5.6) for 1.5hour for last Monday and this Tuesday peak hour. pui...

Bloody waste of time and petrol.
Pui pui pui...

all along teksi is better

phv is gd for part timers who want extra income

wanna do full time, the glory days is over, no incentives, no high fares.

everyday drive on e road must ensure rental and petrol is covered :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.