HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes can. I done that before.

thanks itch.

i can't seem to find the t&c link for the vouchers. only just this on the promo page?

Visit HSBC Jurong, Liat Towers, Marine Parade & Serangoon branches from 5 - 7 July 2018 or Raffles Place branch from 5 - 6 July 2018 to participate in this promotion.
Our branch opening hours are from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm on weekdays and 9.30 am - 12 noon on Saturdays.
New HSBC Premier customers who place minimum fresh funds of S$200,000 and above will receive S$100 Takashimaya vouchers and S$150 worth of RWS vouchers.
Existing Premier customers who place S$200,000 using fresh funds will receive S$120 Takashimaya vouchers.
Existing Premier customers who place S$100,000 using fresh funds will receive S$50 Takashimaya vouchers.
Limited to 1 redemption per qualifying customer. Rewards are while stocks last.

itchying

Reaction score
thanks itch.

i can't seem to find the t&c link for the vouchers. only just this on the promo page?

Visit HSBC Jurong, Liat Towers, Marine Parade & Serangoon branches from 5 - 7 July 2018 or Raffles Place branch from 5 - 6 July 2018 to participate in this promotion.
Our branch opening hours are from 9.30 am - 5.00 pm on weekdays and 9.30 am - 12 noon on Saturdays.
New HSBC Premier customers who place minimum fresh funds of S$200,000 and above will receive S$100 Takashimaya vouchers and S$150 worth of RWS vouchers.
Existing Premier customers who place S$200,000 using fresh funds will receive S$120 Takashimaya vouchers.
Existing Premier customers who place S$100,000 using fresh funds will receive S$50 Takashimaya vouchers.
Limited to 1 redemption per qualifying customer. Rewards are while stocks last.

I just confirmed with hsbc cs, he checked with hsbc branch colleague. Existing adv customer top up 100k can get $50 taka voucher. Gg down later. Will update

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone signed up and get $450 welcome gift. I'm sitting in front of this relationship officer and he told me it's $400. He said the website is wrong, duhhhh

the website shows $400 welcome gift, can u sic which link u saw giving $450?

as existing client, I FAST in on the 1st day of roadshow, then go to Branch to register & sign form for vouchers ... if there r many new account opening ahead of you, the wait can be long (60 min) just for a simple 5 min verification process.

Can i know which branch you went to that accepts FAST in before going down to roadshow to get the $120 TAKA vouchers ?

And did u have to do any extra steps, like show them an email approval or call RM on the spot ?

from my RM's tone, not all branches accept this arrangement and it depends on luck...

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just confirmed with hsbc cs, he checked with hsbc branch colleague. Existing adv customer top up 100k can get $50 taka voucher. Gg down later. Will update

T&C states both existing premier and advance customers are included for roadshow vouchers.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Same link on roadshow as before but they have updated it to $400 now. It was still showing $450 this morning.

http://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/savings/?WT.ac=sgh_deposits_promotion

And the voucher for new account top up keep changing. Was part taka part rws ytd morning. Change to only taka in afternoon. At 1am change back to part part. Now change back to only taka.

Don't know what they are doing.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can i know which branch you went to that accepts FAST in before going down to roadshow to get the $120 TAKA vouchers ?

And did u have to do any extra steps, like show them an email approval or call RM on the spot ?

from my RM's tone, not all branches accept this arrangement and it depends on luck...

I did it in Jun at Jurong East Branch. No prior arrangement.
Maybe your RM meant that roadshow is only at some branches, not all branches ?? Which Branch is your RM from ?
I really dont see what could be the issue.

I also saw $450 as welcome gift earlier today ...

vddgnd

Reaction score

I also did it today, Just FAST in then visited JE. They just checked the account then gave, need to sign 90 days fund lock.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same link on roadshow as before but they have updated it to $400 now. It was still showing $450 this morning.

And the voucher for new account top up keep changing. Was part taka part rws ytd morning. Change to only taka in afternoon. At 1am change back to part part. Now change back to only taka.

Don't know what they are doing.

Could ur browser be reading frm ur cache?

coz Yesterday, i already saw this page:

stating $400 and $250 TAKA vouchers, i never see RWS at all ...

Strongandhappy

Reaction score
Opened the acc at jurong branch today
Welcome cash credit $400 with 90 days lock form signed
$250 taka voucher on the spot if u bring a cheque with your name credited to this acc
Rm said will take few days for the acc no

Those keen to open new acc and share referral 50/50
Let me know

Overall process took 1.5 hrs as only one RM serving walk in customer
The RM also need to explain tnc plus some investment product abt 15/20 mins

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like Jurong branch is very popular among the ppl in this thread! tmr i shall go there :)

anybody met with unhelpful RM and refused to waived the fall below $50 or not?

my RM helped me waived 3 times liao and i still manage to get all my welcome cash gifts and referrals rewards all the time... very heng.. :p

vddgnd

Reaction score
Why you get charged so many times?

looks like Jurong branch is very popular among the ppl in this thread! tmr i shall go there :)

my RM helped me waived 3 times liao and i still manage to get all my welcome cash gifts and referrals rewards all the time... very heng.. :p

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why you get charged so many times?

ehh... coz got fall below then got charged lor, i move my funds around between a few accounts to get the gifts for existing customers every 3 months... i tot most ppl do that?

got charged on the 5th June and 4th July.... seems like the fall below charge got no fix date, once or twice they credit me with interest liao then deduct the fall below from there... no way to siam in time...

vddgnd

Reaction score
ehh... coz got fall below then got charged lor, i move my funds around between a few accounts to get the gifts for existing customers every 3 months... i tot most ppl do that?

got charged on the 5th June and 4th July.... seems like the fall below charge got no fix date, once or twice they credit me with interest liao then deduct the fall below from there... no way to siam in time...
Ya! If they purposely credit interest and deduct fee on same day, may get charged. Can set sms alert but u are not taking phone of everyone.

cnotsniw

Reaction score

My first RM very terok, refused to help from 2nd times onwards and was totally unfriendly and rude. Wrote in to complain and asked for change of RM. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.