~~Now still can buy Condo or cannot har?~~

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
last time wan buy peepur tell me wait first... but wait wait until now lidat :(:(

Who told you to wait? I thought agent analaysts all say buy. Everyone also charged in to buy. But don’t worry, prices may come down and the additional stamp duty won’t make a difference.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not now. The government is ramping up the condo land supply.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...th-more-discounts-in-wake-of-cooling-measures

I expect a correction of $100-150 psf which corresponds to about 5-10% off current pricing of about $1,600 psf by next year and further correction if the developer is unable to clear >75% of its units within 4-5 years.

A key component of the valuation of a property is the rental, and there is clearly no way the rental can support current psf. So don't get trapped by developers and enbloc owners flushed with cash.

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are 1-2 years late

GbyRAxH.jpg

Emo_Rhino

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not now. The government is ramping up the condo land supply.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...th-more-discounts-in-wake-of-cooling-measures

I expect a correction of $100-150 psf which corresponds to about 5-10% off current pricing of about $1,600 psf by next year and further correction if the developer is unable to clear >75% of its units within 4-5 years.

A key component of the valuation of a property is the rental, and there is clearly no way the rental can support current psf. So don't get trapped by developers and enbloc owners flushed with cash.
What about landed market? :(

Mergui219067

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More ex of course.
Also 75% loan max now .
That means extra $75k to $300k from your CPF / cash .

Not talking about higher ABSD for 2nd prop.
Singapore thank you for your national contribution if you do .

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
More ex of course.
Also 75% loan max now .
That means extra $75k to $300k from your CPF / cash .

Not talking about higher ABSD for 2nd prop.
Singapore thank you for your national contribution if you do .

Ya lor. Now totally not worth to buy condo for investment. Better put the money elsewhere. For first property for own stay still ok. But if can wait better, price will drop. Good job government

fotoudavid

Reaction score
Price will drop so can wait. But if needed, buy resale bah. Cause new launch need wait.

kyteo79

Reaction score
Ya lor. Now totally not worth to buy condo for investment. Better put the money elsewhere. For first property for own stay still ok. But if can wait better, price will drop. Good job government

Wah you commented first property condo ?
Why first place you wana appeal to HDB get BTO or appeal for EC ?

:s22::s22::s22::s22:

fotoudavid

Reaction score
Buy those few years old condo should be find. Drop I don't think so. Don't increase can liao.

I mean resale price more stable, new launch I think might offer more discount for high price launches. But new launch need wait so resale I see better in price and timing. If resale price drop something is wrong somewhere liao.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah you commented first property condo ?
Why first place you wana appeal to HDB get BTO or appeal for EC ?

:s22::s22::s22::s22:

I mean if one really earn so much over the HDB or ec limit.. if today I earn 20k, I think I won't be bother finding methods to buy HDB or ec lah...

kyteo79

Reaction score
My 2 cents view ...

Who are the parties involved ?
Banks, developers, buyers, sellers, Investor, Landlord, Tenants

Questions
If land prices, enbloc are going at crazy high prices, what developers are doing ? Will they give sell you at losses ? Will developers all sit and agree to be santa claus ? or they sit together and up the prices ?

If you are a local investor, will you buy at high duties for 2nd/3rd/4th etc properties ? in consideration of rental todays ?

If you are a buyer as a first property, can you afford ? If not what can you buy ?

If you are a seller, whom can you sell ?

Whats is MAS position and aim to set up this regulations ?

How many HDB BTO supplies are there ?

++

Your actions ?

kyteo79

Reaction score
I mean if one really earn so much over the HDB or ec limit.. if today I earn 20k, I think I won't be bother finding methods to buy HDB or ec lah...

Hehehe ... you are the shinning star thats why cant forgot you ...

Congrats on your purchase of EC.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.