iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Skipping Banner 4 as I’ve already got Tidus Chain. Lots of rainbow dupes as well.

Will be concentrating on banner 5 which looks very delicious with Ashe & Garnet’s new lightning toys. :)

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After banner 5, is there any more banners for the fest?

Sent from Shin Getter while using GAGT

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
3 more Gem only banners but not sure if it’s worth it. Relics might be dated compared to the fest banners but u get to pick certain relics.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooh left the gem only draws eh. Okay then I can skip those. :D

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
2/11: Tifa AOSB + LMR
1/11: Ashe Glint, Garnet LMR :(
4/11: Ashe AOSB + USB :s12: , Aphmau BSB (dupe), Relm BSB (dupe)
1/11: RNG shows me the finger and tell me i'm too greedy :s13: --> Ashe Glint ...

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
QptEhtDl.jpg

My draw

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make moi spent $$$ again to the gem pull as really wanted Orion Knight that LMR. :( End up that pull gotten 2 LMR and 1 SSB on chars that moi will never use. But at least can sexchange for the Orion Knight one, nao got 3 chars can instanyly use skills for two times, good for setting up defense and raise stats\debuff.

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got the Keeper's hat? It's not bad.
In JP, I have that hat and the god wall. Nice combo for opening hard fights

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
I feel not worth to spend $ just for LMR leh...
Most of the time they won’t make or break a battle

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already paid $$$ in the previous one to sexchange the Keeper's hat liao. Else depend on luck to pull think pull until enter coffin maybe also won't get. :(

So this time round want the Onion Knight one too as ish same function and always good to have more char that can act instantly to get all the buff\debuff up ASAP.

Actually after getting the Keeper's hat moi nao managed to beat a few 180s contents that use to get stuck there liao, hoping this Onion knight one can help to beat the rest or even upgrade moi to clear 200s one. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I too was contemplating on drawing the Gem only Dream Banners, esp the LMR one.

Like Soulhacker bro, was either thinking of OK or Edge's LMR. Am still thinking but suddenly ask myself, can I do without those LMRs? Can still clear content no problem so...pass.

Actually can survive without those LMRs lah, so might save up for the upcoming FF8 banner fea. Laguna Ice Chain & Squall USB2. :)

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow.. 4* magicites hit like mrt trains.
Hahaha omg.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Wow.. 4* magicites hit like mrt trains.
Hahaha omg.

Welcome welcome...yes the initial step up to 4* is a huge jump since a lot of their attacks are AoE.

So which was Magicite you started first? Marilis?

Wait till u reach Tiamat...:p

bg1177

Reaction score
My fav FF VIII..
All in Liao..
Pull 1 - Laguna CSB :) , senifer LM
Pull 2 - squall USB2 :)
aEPDGxPl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I too was contemplating on drawing the Gem only Dream Banners, esp the LMR one.

Like Soulhacker bro, was either thinking of OK or Edge's LMR. Am still thinking but suddenly ask myself, can I do without those LMRs? Can still clear content no problem so...pass.

Actually can survive without those LMRs lah, so might save up for the upcoming FF8 banner fea. Laguna Ice Chain & Squall USB2. :)

RNG seem to always like to screw with moi so got more insurances ish better. :(

Like the current Rudy weapon event, moi cannot even beat the supposed easy mode 140 cause for some unknown reason if moi cannot kill it when it first show it's testicles, then hor after retract it will never show again liao and will stay invincible. Moi tried 3 times all the same.

When moi go search strategy video people fight the pattern not like this one, invincibility will last few minutes nia then will show testicles again for you to hoot. But when moi try once it go back to being invincible, even after wait 10+ 20+m it just stay like that forever. Some more this battle not allowed to flee, want to quit also must wait for it to up everyone lorry. To make it worst the boss like to paralyse and confuse making the fight even more frustrating. Do until nearly rage quit. :(

Not sure ish it really something that moi did wrong or RNG really screwing with moi. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Like the current Rudy weapon event, moi cannot even beat the supposed easy mode 140 cause for some unknown reason if moi cannot kill it when it first show it's testicles, then hor after retract it will never show again liao and will stay invincible. Moi tried 3 times all the same.

The tentacles will only appear after 1 character dies. So why not you go in with a party of 4. You will see the testicles appear very fast...I mean tentacles...:D

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Pulled but tio Ultimecia starter pack instead of Laguna or Squall’s disco...:/

Last edited:

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome...yes the initial step up to 4* is a huge jump since a lot of their attacks are AoE.

So which was Magicite you started first? Marilis?

Wait till u reach Tiamat...:p
Ya sia I tried the sexy snake lady first.
Opened a huge hole in my behind.
Gonna try the earth snake next.
Gahahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.