I am from saf Armour, ask me anything

soconfused

Reaction score
a qns

I am right doing my RT.. my window period is till 7th may 2018 but i will still have 2 more sessions not completed then. The worst thing is, i also have to fly of on May5th... i am worried..

can do rt both sat n sun? anyone who can advice

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am right doing my RT.. my window period is till 7th may 2018 but i will still have 2 more sessions not completed then. The worst thing is, i also have to fly of on May5th... i am worried..

You are right? Also what’s this gotta do with the thread?

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The SM1 taken down? very long never go see. Leopard should be a scaled down one bah?

its not the SG version, but its the real deal, but maybe engine taken out :s22:

Hi what happens if you OOC or OOT armour trade course for like 6 weeks? I am currently still pes B. Will I be posted out to other vocation as I did complete trade course? And what happen if I down pes?

depends, u can get recourse if u are fit, if not u can still revocate like moi, but end up still in the same unit (in support coy)

Last edited:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do Grab car/taxi go to Sungei Gedong for pickup or not?
If lucky, maybe can get a few. Most of the time won't travel there though. Last experience in late-Nov 2016 ORD... Had to take bus to CCK then take taxi. Can't imagine my upcoming ICT...

Can but must have at least one day break in between sessions.

Last edited:

ManchesterFC

Master Member
Reaction score
Well every Friday, around book out time , there will be a private bus & a few vans outside the camp , pay 2 dollar to them and you will be able to hitch a ride back to cck mrt.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do Grab car/taxi go to Sungei Gedong for pickup or not?

So far haven't try using Grab to go Sungei Gedong but it is very difficult to find a pickup at Sungei Gedong during outpro.

But luckily I stay in Jurong West and I can just take 975 to the cemetery and transfer to 172 back home.

weilxxn

Reaction score
Can i ask how long is Armour Trade Course period? If i were to get a surgery during my Trade Course period, will i be required to do RT on the weekends or will i be posted out due to failing it?

DamShiokla

Reaction score
If one got brain injury or any injury that is life threatening, is there any chance to get posted out?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If one got brain injury or any injury that is life threatening, is there any chance to get posted out?
One can be assigned a suitable PES and suitable role without the same formation/unit without getting posted out what.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every year my brother keep getting promotion during ICT like nobody business. Why Armour like no rank quota?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.