NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Can we apply again in the current window or need to wait? I apply in feb but did PPT only now as I rescheduled it previously so am I considered as the batch before in applications or considered as may batch?

can still apply. ppt is valid for 2 years.

Mamalala

Reaction score
For those who are starting the teaching stint on 16 July. Have anyone received their school posting? I have yet to receive. Earlire msg from a few mentioned that it will be informed only next week. If so usually will it be within them mid of next week?
Thanks in advance for you replies.

jerry2008jay

Reaction score
I have yet to receive the posting too.

For those who are starting the teaching stint on 16 July. Have anyone received their school posting? I have yet to receive. Earlire msg from a few mentioned that it will be informed only next week. If so usually will it be within them mid of next week?

Panda2082

Reaction score

Hey! All my friends got it on the Monday (pri and sec) before they started training! So we should be getting it maybe this coming Monday?

jtan152

Reaction score
Done!
Btw, I usually pm because I type too much and don’t want to flood the forum! Drop me a PM (or if you can’t go ahead and reply here for me to PM you) if you need more info on the interview/tips!

I’m currently waiting to begin my untrained teaching contract in mid July. And I was super anxious throughout the application process so I understand how yall are feeling!

Thank you so much Panda. It's very informative. All the best in your teaching career!!

Cloudycloud

Reaction score
Hey! All my friends got it on the Monday (pri and sec) before they started training! So we should be getting it maybe this coming Monday?
Hello, Panda, I am shortlisted for Secondary Maths and Computer Application teaching.

What should I take note about in the interview? Any tip?

Panda2082

Reaction score
Hello, Panda, I am shortlisted for Secondary Maths and Computer Application teaching.

What should I take note about in the interview? Any tip?

Hi Cloudycloud, Ha_08_nie, extinctdino, tiutiu99

I've dropped y'all a series of PMs regarding the interview tips! Hope it helps ◡̈

- ConsultantPanda :s12:

Cloudycloud

Reaction score
Thanks for the PM... too bad I cannot reply back to you. T_T

Got any method for me to contact you?

Like email, or skype, or facebook......

extinctdinosaurr

Reaction score
hi panda, thank you for taking the time to share with us! i do have more questions..if you dont mind, could you share your email address so it'll be easier to contact you? :)

cymphere

Reaction score

I've dropped y'all a series of PMs regarding the interview tips! Hope it helps ◡̈

Hi Panda
I need yr advise too! I hv passed my PPT and already notified by 13th jul for PE untrained teacher interview soon ! Pls send PPM tks in advance .

wtbapst

Reaction score

Hi Panda, could you PM me as well regarding the PGDE interview and tips? My interview is on 13th Jul also, subject is Pri Chinese. Thank you so much for your help!!! I can't PM you since I'm a new user. Thank you. Appreciate if you can also share with your email address. Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:

yamcake23

Reaction score
Hi Panda, do you mind sharing your interview tips with me too? Shortlisted for secondary english and lower sec math. Tq in advance

lwhjoyce

Reaction score
Me too Cesium. Have not received any call or email for an interview :(

Hi I am new here. I have applied PGDE Art (Untrained) during this May-June period. Till now no news..status still 'submitted'. Anyone here apply the same post as me?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.