tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They announce increase in Pokemon storage but so far not happening leh

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If go Europe later potentially might have another 5 free raid passes. Shall see... LMAO

If I'm not wrong, Europe's event starts at 5pm.

Do report back if there are 5 more passes. :o

Perhaps can also try to trigger tomorrow's date by setting timezone to GMT +14, then u can trigger tomorrow at 6pm.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They announce increase in Pokemon storage but so far not happening leh

I read the discussion in sliphroad reddit, it seems that it was first announced on TPC website. But it has been removed. So perhaps we are not getting the limit of 1500 lifted to 2000 until a further time down.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did 4x articuno raid at park gyms.

1st raid at 8-star EX-raid gym Friendship Forever Mural. Caught 1614 CP.
2nd raid at 7-star EX-raid gym Clean and Green Plague. Caught 1635 CP.
3rd raid at 15-star EX-raid gym Yellow Worm Sculpture. Caught 1659 CP.
4th raid at 16-star EX-raid gym Orange Butterfly. Caught 1618 CP.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read the discussion in sliphroad reddit, it seems that it was first announced on TPC website. But it has been removed. So perhaps we are not getting the limit of 1500 lifted to 2000 until a further time down.

Wah like that ah.

Then need to do some house keeping later to create space for community day tomorrow

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Niantic, you have one job~ and..you did this... oh well. /facepalm.

Ps: If anyone don't understand what i meant, the Sunglasses are not the same as the supposed Anime version.:vijayadmin::s22:

yvv5zIZ.png

7Herc5W.png
VvEJwjo.png
6YTVDqA.png
h5YnY1B.png
Hz6PvkO.png

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
they used the same sunglasses sprite as the event pikachu now :vijayadmin:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
did 6 caught 3 2 shiny.

I saw someone play with 20 accounts wor!!! jsm
my luck with shiny really cui :sad:

the only slight consolation i have was i hatched a pichu with the event hat and sunglasses during the articuno event, and i got a shiny swablu with low IV after the event

koolkool

Reaction score
Time ticked as I have roughly an hour for Mission Articuno - finding a shiny articuno. I was in unfamiliar territory after running an errand in East part of Singapore. Was pleasantly surprised lots of articuno raids around me. Rushed to the nearest but only me and one father and son waiting in the lobby. Thankfully, a group of a few more trainers arrived, and had enough for the raid. The group of us started moving together to the next gym to raid. It was very effective way to raid and all in, I managed to complete 5 raids in one hour before I need to stop my raiding. Mission was also accomplished, with my shiny arriving in my 4th raid. Majority of the group also caught a shiny. Perhaps doing small private group helped. All in all, a fun experience for the short time together. My heartfelt appreciation for the group of trainers. Without them, I don't think I can do so many raids in an hour. Thumbs up for the pokémon community spirit.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my luck with shiny really cui :sad:

the only slight consolation i have was i hatched a pichu with the event hat and sunglasses during the articuno event, and i got a shiny swablu with low IV after the event

Pichu wif hats are Super rare.. congrats

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time ticked as I have roughly an hour for Mission Articuno - finding a shiny articuno. I was in unfamiliar territory after running an errand in East part of Singapore. Was pleasantly surprised lots of articuno raids around me. Rushed to the nearest but only me and one father and son waiting in the lobby. Thankfully, a group of a few more trainers arrived, and had enough for the raid. The group of us started moving together to the next gym to raid. It was very effective way to raid and all in, I managed to complete 5 raids in one hour before I need to stop my raiding. Mission was also accomplished, with my shiny arriving in my 4th raid. Majority of the group also caught a shiny. Perhaps doing small private group helped. All in all, a fun experience for the short time together. My heartfelt appreciation for the group of trainers. Without them, I don't think I can do so many raids in an hour. Thumbs up for the pokémon community spirit.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Welcome to the East.
I’m general, people are nice . Juz that most are “shy”.. juz need one person in group to initiate and the ice will be broken and it’ll be fun from then on.:D:s12:

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, when is the shady pikachu going away?
I only managed to get one wonder... needs another one to evolve. Don’t mind keeping different gender tier1 for this.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only managed to get one wonder... needs another one to evolve. Don’t mind keeping different gender tier1 for this.

I think the spawn is quite okay. I caught 9 as of now.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
according to the in-game news, the whole of july will have higher spawn rate of event pikachu

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cause the CP of Articuno is Tier 4, not Tier 5....

no wonder.. i keep asking myself.. how come the cp for the boss.. seems very low..

myself n my group of fren.. use Smackdown tyra.. the arti boss. . hp.. go down in big chuck..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Did 8 raid, none shiny.

Last one hit error using prp.

Really kNN

my last raid also kanna sai....

win the raid at 1:59pm.. then go catch screen.. throw afew balls.. still got balls left (i recall.. 9...) then suddenly game crash..

of cos....
by the time i re launch the game.. .. past 2pm liao.... really knn.:s22::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.