Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Just changed two front tires at Permas Jaya JB. Yokohama 185/65R15 for RM200 each or about $70. I think quite good deal as I enquired at tire shop at Joo Chiat area was $105 each with GST for another brand.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kym????
vCPYLA9l.jpg

First call: 634am
Last call: 11.06am

Gruber

Reaction score
OMG, I just got an auto accept ping for $15 where the passenger asked me to pick her up at 1.30pm. So for next one hour plus I shake leg? I called her and she told me to cancel. I told her she has to cancel, and she did. Wah lau... She should book with Ryde.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tell chiobu
Advance booking at 8.00$
OMG, I just got an auto accept ping for $15 where the passenger asked me to pick her up at 1.30pm. So for next one hour plus I shake leg? I called her and she told me to cancel. I told her she has to cancel, and she did. Wah lau... She should book with Ryde.

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Grab say: "it's normal for Customer to wait 20mins++ for far away pickup."
Grab say: "it's normal to earn Net $16 for a 32km booking (1hr 15mins drive) during morning peak hour. Nothing wrong with Booking Algorithm."

Grab say: "It's ok to earn Net $5.60 for 1 GrabShare with 2 GrabShare cancellations for 1hr 30mins trip distance 14.2km during morning peak hour."

Grab say: "You are not to pick and choose customer regardless of the Fare and Distance."

New Norms...just listen to Grab instructions and drive happily for longer hours and longer distance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.