[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sian didn't manage to do the quest:(

I got one of the get 5 squirtle resarch tasks - if complete outside CD can get squirtle with shades?

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, my Gen3 pokedex still have quite a number of empty slots............... :o

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My highest IV so far

Screenshot201807081649481531039862.jpg

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian didn't manage to do the quest:(

I got one of the get 5 squirtle resarch tasks - if complete outside CD can get squirtle with shades?

I have 3 of the tasks all short of one more turtle to complete. I can tell you if I can find the final turtle. :s22:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
other than farfetch'd and mr.mime, i still short of all the other regionals to clear pokedex entry

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I have 3 of the tasks all short of one more turtle to complete. I can tell you if I can find the final turtle. :s22:

I anticipate the problem so when it is 1 plus I don’t click to claim rewards so I don’t have incomplete tasks

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Wow, my Gen3 pokedex still have quite a number of empty slots............... :o

If I get to go Mexico I can try to catch Tarous and Heracross for trade .., this include all my friends who needs it ... just let me know so I can catch the right qty

koolkool

Reaction score
The North West part of Singapore is no sloth when it comes to community days. Today is no exception. Exceptional turnout in the park for at least the first 2 hours. The hustle and bustle from eager trainers in the park was a vast contrast to the usual quiet and serene front the park usually offered to the dwellers in the neighbourhood.
Today marked my best haul from a CD, so far. Surprisingly, the shiny rate from quests was really good. Every stack of 3 quests, I would get at least a shiny. In the end, I caught 7 normal shinies and 8 shinies with sunglasses. A staggering 15 shinies in total. Decided to evolve 1 non shiny WC Blastoise, and 4 more shiny WC Blastoise.
Tired but fulfilling adventure came to a close at 2 pm. Went home a happy trainer. After a hectic weekend with Articuno Day and CD, time to take a break from pokémon go.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
A pokestop that gives a research with shiny sunglasses squirtle reward will give a shiny to everyone who collects that task.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't got the sun glasses shiny but got normal shiny but I didn't notice about spinning a pokestop will give u that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.